chapter - 42

At Gulf's hideout

MewGulf still sitting at the ocean site in each other's embrace feeling the warmth of each other, gulf is feeling safe and protective in his meow's arms whereas mew is happy feeling he is at his home again, his haven because from morning mew was like lost puppy who is founding his owner and finally now he is found his owner his baby boss who is sitting in his arms...

Mew was back hugging his baby while leaving pecks on his shoulders, neck and something his face in his neck to inhale his scent to make himself calm, gulf was blushing whenever mew kiss him or inhale his scent and mew knew his affect on his baby so from time to time he kiss his baby while enjoying his blushing face...

Soon the sun will be replaced by the moon, they sit there in the silence while listening to the waves, watching birds flying together to their love nest and cold breeze while making the atmosphere cold but who cares MewGulf are in their own world and feeling each other's warmth but soon gulf request his something to do which made mew shocked but soon his face changed and smirk...

Gulf :- phi, my p'mew, sing for me please meow... 'pouting cutely with puppy eyes'

Mew :- 'smirk evilly' but i don't know how to sing... 'while controlling his laugh'

Gulf :- 'angrily turn around and sit on his meow lap' what the hell did you say just now Mr Meow Suppasit Jongcheveevat, i know you can sing and already seen you music room in the house plus i heard you humming so don't lie to me...

"Mr Meow Suppasit Jongcheveevat aww how can someone look cute and sexy while getting angry, you are not good for my heart and body and my dear baby boss stop torturing me my heart with your cute antics na otherwise I hide you from the world and keep you in my pocket"said mew inside his head

Gulf who was still staring at his meow with a cute angry face now gets irritated and annoyed because his meow was spacing out and not even concentrating on him so while rolling his eyes he captured his meow soft lips with his plump lips and start kissing him passionately whereas mew suddenly come back to his senses when he felt plump lips on his, he look at his baby with wide eyes who was eating his lips, mew smile and kiss back him while deeping the kiss with a smile on his face...

Soon the gulf broke and pulled back forcefully for the oxygen which his meow drained from his baby, they rested their forehead together while deeply breathing mew open his eyes and welcome by his baby's red face who is blushing for how boldly he initiated to kiss first, mew rub his nose on his baby nose...

Mew :- you know i love you...

Gulf :- 'blushing while panting' yes and i.. i lo... love you too... 'stamming'

Mew :- if you keep kissing me like this then how can I say no to you plus if sooner i know you'll kiss me like this to sing, then I'm ready to sing for you forever... 'in husky voice'

Gulf :- shameless 'hide his face in mew's neck'

Mew :- I'm planning to sing this song for you but not in this situation but now I can't control myself further so get ready baby, but you have to wait to let me bring my guitar from the car...

Gulf :- come soon, I'm waiting for you... 'with a cute pout'

Mew :- 'peck his baby's lips' I'll love, there is no other place for me to go, you are my home...

Mew immediately left for his car leaving his blushing baby there who is now rolling on the sheet, mew decided to sing for his baby but not like this, he was planning to sing when he'll propose his baby for the marriage because he didn't get the opportunity to propose his baby for be his boyfriend but who cares...