chapter - 29

⛄🎄Marry Christmas🎄⛄

I wrote this chapter last night to give you all a small gift please forgive me for my spelling and grammar mistake, i didn't have time to go through again...

Hope you like this chapter

Enjoy reading!!!
_______________________________________

Flashback

When the gulf received the call from an unknown number but somewhere he knew who was calling him, as he has some kind of hunch that he knows the person who is calling him...

Conservation

??? :- Mr Gulf Kanawut

Gulf :- yes, who's that

??? :- 'smirk' does it matter to know who I'm

Gulf :- hmm, interesting, what do you want

??? :- i know your secret

Gulf :- ohh which one 'in sassy tone'

??? :- ohh don't play smart

Gulf :- what if i want to play smartly

??? :- whatever, your lost, listen to me... 'in irritated tone'

Gulf :- listening... 'mockingly'

??? :- 'rolled eyes on gulf behaviour and getting irritate'  if you want keep your secret safe from everyone especially from Mr Suppasit, then come meet me  tomorrow at XXX place alone, don't dare to play smart with me otherwise your dear brother and your dearest mew will suffer the consequences... 'with evil smirk'

Gulf :- 'angrily' don't you dare to drag them in this bullshit otherwise i will show you hell on earth...

??? :- ohh my god you still have guts... 'getting annoyed'

Gulf :- try me...

??? :- whatever, i will text you time tomorrow...

Call ended

Gulf sighed after the call while smirking evilly as he was damn sure something like this was going to happen soon, so he already had a plan to deal with that so called unknown person, he looked at his phone which was still in his hand and made a call...

Flashback ended

Gulf :- I'm done, see you guys in the morning... 'yawn'

After the gulf left the dining area mew was getting impatient to know what exactly was going on with his baby as if he knew something dangerous is coming in his baby...

Mew :- I'm not having good vibes... 'worriedly'

Saint :- same here phi, gulf never left me out when there is any kind of emergency meeting held... 'said in concerned tone'

Win :- i don't know but after that call phi act differently and suddenly meeting... 'in tensed tone'

Saint :- exactly he always discusses with me before holding any meeting...

Mew :- bunny is right there is something behind the call...

Win :- maybe

Mew :- 'sighed' i didn't want to do this but i don't have any other option left, we don't have time... 'worriedly'

Bright :- what are you planning to do phi...

Mew :- listen to me carefully and don't interrupt in between so firstly, zee i want you upload a tracking device in gulf's phone...

Arrogant Mafia and Baby Bossजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें