chapter - 13

The awareness silent filled in air, the gulf was shy, embarrassed, blushing and without looking at mew move inside and put food tray on the side table but he can he mew was constantly staring him where as mew was proudly looking at gulf's every move, he leave his charming effect on his baby boss...

Gulf :- meww please stop looking at me like this... 'shyly'

Mew :- huh, ohh sorry... 'smirking as mew realised gulf was shy'

Gulf :- 'awkwardly' sorry for calling you meow...

Mew :- but i like when you call me meow plus I'm not sorry for calling you baby... 'wink'

Gulf :- 'blushing' can you stop embarrassing me now have your dinner...

Mew :- whatever my baby say's... 'teasingly'

Gulf :- I'm not you baby mew you already had your baby boss na... 'sadly but cutely with pouting his lips'

Mew inside his head :- damn baby stop being so cute and adorable, you are making it hard for me plus you are my baby boss wait should I tell me ahh na let me tease him little more, fuck self control stay with me...

Mew :- hmm okay as you say gulf...

Gulf inside his head :- why i feel sad when mew call me gulf it's me na who told him to not ca me baby but i like it when he call me baby...

Gulf :- let's have dinner...

On the other side brightwin, zeesaint having dinner together in the dinning room, zee bright decided to talk to them and get some information about gulf as they failed to gather any single piece of information about him...

Bright :- hmmm if you guys don't mind can we ask you something... 'politely'

Saint :- yes whatever you want to know...

Zee :- it's about the gulf...

Win :- phiiii...

Saint :- what you guys wanted to know about him and why from us are you guys planning something against the gulf... 'rudely'

Bright :- it's not like that, don't take us wrong, we try to get a background check on p'gulf but we didn't find anything about him except his name and qualifications... 'sincerely'

Win :- 'nervously' why p'gulf, why you guys want to know about him, who are you guys, did my phi do something wrong to you guys... 'in cracking voice'

Zee :- nong there is nothing to worry about that actually we want to make sure about the gulf's safety... 'in a soft tone'

Saint :- what do you mean by gulf safety... 'angrily'

Zee :- baby there is something which was not our right to tell it's mew who decide to tell or not but what we can do is to make you guys safe at any cost... 'said with honesty'

Saint :- but zee 'interrupted by win'

Win :- sorry phi but we can't tell you anything about p'gulf it's his part to tell you not us... 'in apologizing tone'

Saint :- please tell me zee what's going on is the gulf is in any danger... 'asked worriedly'

Win :- my phi already suffered a lot in the past please tell us why you guys want to be mean by phi's safety...

Bright :- baby it's about work you guys know very well how successful businessman p'mew is so he has some enemies na who want to take him down...

Zee :- so mew wants to do a background check to make sure that gulf was safe and no one uses gulf against mew...