chapter - 24

Saint win standing dumbfounded while looking at the gulf with big eyes...

Gulf :- shocked...

Saint win nodded their head

Gulf :- i have my reasons for not accepting my feelings... 'in sad tone'

By saying that win saint suddenly realised the reason why gulf didn't return mew's feeling...

Win :- are you worrying about that phi m...

Gulf :- 'sadly smile' hmm yes and no...

Saint :- don't worry gulf i know p'mew will definitely understand you and accept you, for you who are, trust him dude...

Win :- yes phi we all can see how much p'mew love's you and trust you with his heart...

Gulf :- i know mew will understand me and i trust him more than myself but that's not the only reason...

Saint :- dude care to explain...

Gulf :- they are back 'playboys hunters' back in Thailand...

Saint/win :- what??? 'shockingly'

Gulf :- 'sigh' p'gun got information regarding then few days back but he wants to confirm first so he told me yesterday...

Win :- phi what if they know about us...

Gulf :- that exactly I'm scared about and this time we are not alone mew, bright and p'zee are also there and i can't risk there life's just for my love for mew, that's why i want to go out of this house but see that stubborn devil again stop me but this time it's hard for me to leave him behind...

Saint :- do you really love p'mew that much to sacrifice your own happiness just to keep him away from danger...

Gulf :- I really love mew i can't live without him but at the same time i can't be selfish and put my mew's life in danger that's why i refused his love and choose mew's life over love, i can't let anything happened to him he is the beautiful blessing which God gave me but see how unlucky I'm, can't even say how much i love him and treasure him...

Win :- huh, and your second reason for not accepting p'mew love is that you are capable of giving birth, that you are a rare case who also has a female reproductive system and you think p'mew will be disgusted by that...

Gulf :- 'nod his head in yes' you are right bunny, what if mew think I'm disgust, what if he leave me, what if his feelings change, i can't take that pain bunny i can't don't want my mew hate me, i cannot see hate in his eyes for me...

Saint :- it's ok bub take your time but at least tell mew your reason, he deserves to know everything and it's his call whether to love you or hate you...

Unknown to them there was someone who eagerly listed their conservation but not from starting...

At MS Empire

Mew, bright and zee are working with mew they have an upcoming project which gave them huge profit but as well as if they failed then they have to face huge loss...

They all are completely merged in work when they heard knock on the door, in cold drak voice mew said come in without knowing what trouble he is called...

Eye :- hey mew, what's up...

Mew :- 'boringly look at the source of voice' due you have an appointment... 'in stren voice'

Bright zee looking at them with annoyed expressions, they didn't know why this bitch again showed up, whereas mew was not giving any importance to newcomers as he was looking down in file...