chapter - 39

In morning

In the morning the gulf wakes up by the light coming from the sun through the windows, he opens his eyes and finds himself blushing in his meow's warm arms, his head was laying on his meow's muscled chest whereas as mew was hugging his baby boss close to his heart tightly where his baby is listening to his heartbeat, gulf tries to get up from the bed but his meow holds him more tightly and does not let him go...

Mew :- hmm good morning baby...

Gulf :- good morning, meow did i disturb your sleep mew... 'looking at him with bambi eyes'

Mew :- no, but stay here, close to me...

Gulf :- p'mew let me go na...

Mew :- no stay here only...

Gulf :- ufff, meow get up, we have a lot of work to do plus we have your friends here who must be waiting for us at the dining table for breakfast...

Mew :- firstly it's our friends from now and secondly i wanted my morning kiss... 'while pouting his lips for kiss'

Gulf :- you are impossible meow, here... 'while pecked mew's lips' now can you please let me go...

Mew :- 'sulking' this is not a kiss baby boss this is peck i want my kiss now...

Gulf :- no you are not getting any leave me now...

Mew :- then don't blame me...

Mew bends down and crashes his soft lips on his baby's plump lips and starts kissing him softly but soon they start kissing each other passionately, from hand mew pull his baby by his waist as close as possible in his and other on his baby back of the head to deepen the kiss but soon mew broke the kiss and joint their forehead together while looking at his baby boss who still have closed his eye and punting with red face...

Mew :- we need to stop here my baby boss otherwise i can't control myself and i want our first time memorable for us and i know you still need time...

Gulf :- 'smile while opening his eyes' thank you p'mew for understanding and coming into my life... 'hug tightly'

Mew :- i love you...

Gulf :- i love you too my meow...

Mew :- now go get fresh..

Gulf :- hmm

But before going to the bathroom gulf peck his meow's lips and ran into the bathroom where mew was shocked and looking towards where his baby gone to, a crepe smile started coming on his face and immediately ran to the washroom...

Mew :- if next time you while act like this cute I'm going to wait anymore and make you mine completely baby...

Gulf :- as if you can do that... 'shouting from inside the washroom'

Mew :- don't challenge me..

Gulf :- what if it's a challenge... 'blushing'

Mew :- 'shake his head' then you'll see it soon and baby stop blushing i don't want to eat tomato early in the morning... 'teasingly'

Gulf :- 'closed his eyes and blushing mess' shameless asshole, let me get ready, get out and take a shower in other rooms... 'while opening the shower'

Mew :- 'laugh loud' ok ok I'm going...

At the dining table

Everyone was waiting for MewGulf, win saint, mild and tul bring the food which they made and seat beside their partners and at the same time MewGulf walked in the dining room with smile and hands in hands, zee bright shake their heads while others smiling teasingly except tul who was looking at gulf without any expression on his face with cold eyes that didn't go unnoticed by gulf and max as he catches tul staring...