chapter - 17

At miky place

Miky :- planned change, we are going to attack Suppasit mansion tonight, get ready...

ABC :- boss but...

Miky :- no but i can't waste my time plus i got some lead...

Abc2 :- what's that...

Miky :- red fox leader is also their... 'smirk'

ABC :- do you think it's right time boss...

Miky :- no but perfect, get ready to have fun tonight...

At Suppasit mansion

At night everyone was gathered in the living room after their dinner while watching a series on Netflix while gulf was having a very hard time concentrating on watching tv, where on the other side everyone enjoying their time except mew who was continually looking at his baby without blinking his eyes...

"Now or never i have to tell them the truth before it is too late, i have to do this especially for win and saint and have to apologize for my behaviour... Gulf inside his mind"

"so adorable aww my baby look how cute he was looking while thinking something but what are you thinking baby boss... Mew inside his head"

Gulf :- hmm, guys I'm sorry for my behaviour it's not my intention to make you all worried but i have some insecurities which triggered my attack, I'm really ok with you all are part of the mafia but i have my own reasons...

Bright :- you accept us as we are...

Gulf :- 'smile sweety' ofcourse i accept, who I'm not accept you as you all are, everybody have their reason...

Mew :- are sure...

Gulf :- hmmm, yes I'm plus i also have a confession to make actually we are also... 'excused himself'

Zee :- what was he say...

Saint :- let's wait for him, he is the one who have to tell you something not us...

But before gulf could complete what he was talking about he got a call and excused himself where mew also received a call at the same time...

Conversation between gulf and gun

Gulf :- hello phi...

Gun :- kana i have something to tell you it's very urgent...

Gulf :- yes say...

Gun :- we got a lead miky is
planning to attack on Suppasit mansion but we don't know when...

Gulf :- what are you saying phi...

Gun :- Mew Suppasit is none other than the devil itself,
he is the leader of
'knight hunters' the no.1 group
in mafia world...

Gulf :- i know phi, recently i got to know about that...

Gun :- kana you all are in danger
be ready to face that asshole
plus I'm coming their for you...

Gulf :- phi...

Boom boom💥💥

Gun :- I'm coming...

But before gulf could talk or say anything phone hot disconnected

On the other hand at the same time mew conversation with off when gulf was talking with gun