chapter - 26

Gulf started to come too close to the eye to feed the food where she was stepping back in horror, the food that the gulf wanted to feed her was pathetic no one on the earth can eat that food...

"Now you will see what i can do you asshole fucker mew suppasit, you mess with the wrong guy and you bitch dare to flirt with my mew now you will see what this gulf kanawat capable of..." said gulf inside his head

"Ohh poor boys what you get in yourself in, phi will not go easy on you and especially on p'mew, you touched the wrong nerve of my phi..." said win inside his head

"ouch that harsh but you boys didn't use your dumb brain now face scary gulf and you slut no one can save you now, you dare to pay finger p'mew now you will see the consequences..." said saint in his head

Gulf :- ohh eye why are you going back (pouting) you know how much effort i put to make this delicious food especially for you... 'innocently'

Win :- phi don't lie it's me and p'saint who cooked the food, phi just gives a special touch ups na... 'wink'

Saint :- hmm, but i guess you (eye) don't like the food, see i told you guys (looking at bright, zee and mew) she doesn't like us... 'while making fake sad face'

Eye :- you (while looking at gulf, win and saint) i know what you are up to, babe see they want to kill me by eating that food...

"Babe my ass (rolling his eyes), why i wasted my time in giving final touches instead i should put poison in food, so that this bitch acquisitions come true and i get rigid of her (pouting)"... Gulf said inside his head

Bright :- don't you dare to lay a finger on them you bitch... 'in cold voice'

Zee :- you want us to believe you but here you go wrong we trust them so stop your acting eye... 'in angry tone'

Mew :- enough you all and you (look at the gulf) what you do with food, what about your special touch ups, did you... 'in soft tone' with curiosity to know the truth'

Gulf :- ohhh not that much you guys think, I just put half a packet of red chilli and a lot of salt and added some green chillies not to make it that spicy, Ohh I forgot to put some spicy sauce in food, my bad but don't worry deserts are delicious than food... 'said innocently with evil smirk'

"Damn baby boss that's hot and sexy, you are dead for me for sure, uff i don't know your jealousy level go to this extent, i just want to hold and kiss you senselessly" said mew inside his head

Eye :- see i told you mew he wants to kill me... 'fake sobbing'

Mew :- 'sigh' eye listen you getting everything wr--- 'interrupted by his baby angry tone'

Gulf :- Mew fucking Suppasit asshole Jongcheveevat just keep the hell you mouth shut or you wanted to be kicked out of the house with this slut fucking bitch... 'in stren angry tone'

"Hot, sexy, cute, adorable and complete devil but i love my angry kitten... (while smiling creepy)" mew said inside his head

"ohhh mew you shit, do you want to get killed by you baby boss just stop smiling, you whipped man"

"creepy phi rest in peace, you are going to die today no one can save you, for the fuck sake you are making p'gulf more angry (while staring at his and gulf)..." bright inside his head

Mew :- baby language!! you can't say bad words... 'pouting'

Gulf :- 'sigh with angry face' you fucking basturd stop making that shit face, you creepy asshole don't baby me... 'angrily'

Eye :- mew you see how dare he to talk to you like this...

Mew :- 'ignoring her while looking at his anger kitten' sorry...

Eye :- 'roll her eye' mewww babe, tell him to leave your house now, he is no one in your life... 'fake whining'

Gulf :- 'laugh devily' you fucking bitch, who are you to order that asshole, only i can order him... 'in stren voice while pointing finger at mew'

Eye :- ohh really gulf, let me tell you he is my soon to be boy---

Gulf :- i dare you to complete that work you slut...

Eye :- 'with anger face' mew how can you tolerate him, he don't have any manners how to talk to a girl...

Gulf :- oh my bad, I'm sorry you piece of shit but for kind information I'm talking to a slut who is behind my man for money and looks... 'in deep dark tone'

"My man, awww he confesses to whom I belong to" mew said inside his head

Eye :- mewwww

Gulf :- you fucking bitch you still have guts to call my man, wait let me show you what i can do with you...

The gulf starts throwing everything which is coming in his hand on the eye where she is running in the whole house to save herself, he starts throwing cushions from the sofa, then books and magazines which are on centre table and so on while win and saint are trying to control their laugh where mew, zee, bright are helplessly looking at scene...

No one dares to come in between them because everyone knows the consequences to interrupted angry kitten (gulf) and ready for it, but to shock suddenly gulf took the knife from the table and start running behind her while others are trying to stop him but no use...

Finally mew back hug his baby boss to stop doing anything wrong which he will regret later where eye took chance and ran out of the house to save her life...

Mew :- let her go baby, don't waste your energy on her, she is not worth it, clam down my angry kitten... 'said softly while hugging tightly'

Gulf :- no mew leave me, i will kill that bitch with my own hands, she dares to claim what mine is, i will show her what i can do when someone lays fingers on my man... 'angrily'

Mew :- 'softly rubbing his baby's hand were gulf hold the knife' let it be throw that knife, you will hurt yourself...

Gulf :- no ways i let that bitch live, she dares to flirt with my man in front of my eyes, dares to say babe to my man in front on my face, that slut has guts to enter in this house, no i will not be going to leave that shit, let me go...

Mew :- baby listen to me, you are not going anywhere... 'in stren voice'

Gulf angrily broke the hug and stepped back to face mew and in start shouting on him...

Gulf :- 'sigh deeply in anger' you fucking mew asshole suppasit, still have guts to stop me wait let me first teach you a lesson you bastard....

"Oppss mew you are dead now" said zee in his mind

"Phi no one can save you now i pray for you" said bright in his mind

"P'mew you dig your own grave phi will not be going to spare you" said win in his mind

"R. I. P you woke up the devil inside the angle" said saint in his mind

"I'm dead, my angry kitten will not go easy on me, Why the hell i decided to make him jealous..." said mew inside his head

_______________________________________

Hope you like this chapter....

See you in the next chapter...

Bye take care...

Like and vote...

Keep supporting...

Love you all 💕💕