chapter - 7

Saint :- phi think that carefully, the gulf was not like others... 'said in a soft tone '

Win :- p'gulf was never in any relationship but when he will, he gives his 100% in it... 'said in a protecting tone'

Mew :- don't worry i will make sure to give him the whole world... 'said in a serious tone'

Saint :- if you don't mind can I ask you how are you this serious about gulf...

Mew :- I met him and did not exactly meet Actually I saw him once in some conference a month ago and that he took my heart with him you can say love at first sight but i didn't find him again, i try to search him but i don't know anything about him that time just his beautiful face remain in my eyes and today when i saw my baby boss again i don't worry to miss this opportunity to be with him... 'said sincerely'

Win :- baby boss... 'teasing mew'

Saint :- but phi i don't think it's easy for us to make him agree on it...

Win :- yes p'mew my phi was stubborn and he will not give in like that...

Mew :- that's why i need you help nongs...

Bright, zee :- we also help you in this p'mew...

Bright zee came back when mew, saint, win was talking seriously and didn't realise that zee bright came back with dinner and listening to their conversation, they know how mew was from starting but when he meet gulf just for few hours he start changing like the who who was also have straight face now he was having smile on it plus behaving like teenager...

Mew :- ohh when you return back...

Bright :- when you asking about your baby boss and for the favour...

Mew :- so you heard the whole conversation...

Zee :- ofcourse we heard and seriously buddy you really want gulf to be with you...

Mew :- yes...

Saint :- what do you mean by 'really want to be'... 'showing his angry eyes zee gulped seeing his baby in angry look'

Bright :- don't take us wrong actually we meant to make sure that phi is really serious about p'gulf hmm phi was never in the any relationship before...

Win :- ohhh!! We understand p'bai...

Zee :- sorry to make you angry... 'getting shy'

Saint :- it's ok i am also sorry for the outcome... 'blushing'

Mew :- ok can we continue what i am talking about if you guys complete your flirting sessions... 'boringly'

All together :- we are not flirting... 'blushing hard'

Mew :- as if i believe you guys, look at your faces... 'with smirk'

Saint :- hmm so phi what we have to do for gulf accept your deal...

Zee :- i have an idea...

Win :- seriously p'zee, wow you are so smart... 'win excited said but he didn't know that someone boiling in anger'

Bright :- Bunn__ i mean win let him complete what he was saying... 'in dark tone where win was bushing because he knows that bright was going to him bunny'

Zee tell him his plan that they are going to avoid mew for a day and mew have to act like he was doing all his things by his own, I am sure gulf will going to scold us for carelessness and take the mew's responsibility on which saint immediately agreed because he know's how the gulf was so he sure and agreed to act with them where win and saint going to show sympathy towards mew as he was doing his work and no one helping him...