106

Hello...
I know it's been a year sjsjsoemoee but would you guys believe me if i said that i had this chapter ready last year and i was too busy dealing with stuff that i forgot to publish it ? Hehe well yeah that happened.. i missed writing so i think i will comeback here and start writing again so expect more updated mwah 💜 enjoy the chapter.
____________________

A lot has happened in the past few days since Taehyung and Jungkook had to film together. Flirting, dirty jokes, and seduction, which was mainly done by Jungkook. His hard work led them to get closer as Taehyung started getting some deja vus from the other's actions.

In their last filming session, a heated kiss was shared between them in the dressing room but was rudely interrupted by Jungkook's manager.

Taehyung made sure to invite Kookie to continue their unfinished business later in his room, leaving hot tension between the two of them and rock hard sausages while on set.

With the cameras now finally off, the younger took a deep breath as he walked to Taehyung's room, mind filled with anticipation and thoughts that went all over the place. To really dirty places.

'Let's get it , let's get the fooking D ' he thought to himself before opening the door, his eyes landing immediately on the well built back of Taehyung as he removed his robe, causing his back muscles to flax with each move.

It was fucking hot.

"Pants down. I'm here for some deep dicking! " he yelled as he closed the door and started opening his own robe.

Taehyung turned around his eyes wide revealing a very shocked stylist that was apparently in front of the older, taking some measurements.

The smirk on Jungkook's face was now replaced by wide bunny eyes as he quickly closed his robe around him and cleared his throat "um .. that was a part of the script I'm practicing obviously haha " he said in a monotonous tone and sat in a chair facing Taehyung.

The older had to hold back his laugh as he shook his head and pat the blushing stylist on the shoulder, she was embarrassed for him "Dont mind him just continue " he said as Jungkook glared at the hand on her shoulder.

"You know you could have done that earlier, I dont understand why you have to wait till now to take his measurements.. " he said sassily, putting a leg over the other and crossing his arms.

"Um well, Taehyung-ssi was complaining about some of the pants the crew got him because they were too tight so I had to do something about it " she said still doing her job.

"Doesn't that mean you're not doing it right either ? Aren't the stylists supposed to get the right sizes for their artists ? I would honestly do a better job, i know his size very well. " he said with a smirk which made Taehyung roll his eyes "just ignore him he loves teasing people " she nods.

"Hey ! Stop telling people to ignore me i'm not an ad on YouTube ! " The younger snapped with a clear pout on his face.

"You're so annoying " the older chuckled "why are you here anyway? "

"Wait what ? " Jungkook said faking a smile "i was clearly invited here so you have to ask her what she's doing here " he said pointing at the very unwanted stylist as she packed her things.

"I'm done" she said packing in a rush and walked to the door which got opened by his manager before she could reach the handle

"Taehyung why are you still not dressed? we have to go. " he said and Jungkook honestly felt offended. His dick almost filed a complaint.

"you gotta be fucking kidding me " he said standing up and walking to Taehyung "listen here hot motherfucker " he poked at his chest hard.

"Dont you ever set a dick appointment with me and have people come in left and right or next time imma just push you to the nearest chair and pull your dick out for them to see then blow the fuck out of it " he said with a threatening look, looking very serious.