Thirty nine

Taehyung looked around the dressing room he was led to then moved his attention back to Jungkook who's been staring at him the whole time

"Why are we here?" The older asked as he took a seat next to the youngest.

Jungkook took a deep breath before speaking up "..hyung why didn't you tell me you'll be coming .. why are you here in the first place?" Those were the first questions that left the maknae's lips.

Taehyung smiled at the cute boy next to him then moved closer " I just wanted to see you .. am i not allowed?" He asked causing Jungkook to almost choke on his own saliva.

Continuous giggles left the older's lips at the other's reaction as he held his hand and squeezed it " Also- I told you about a job I really wanted to do right?"

Jungkook thought about it for a while before nodding his head, remembering the last conversation he had with tae.

"Well i got the chance to be in the Puma modeling gig with you ... and Jimin of course" he rolled his eyes at the last part.

Jungkook's lips parted slightly in surprise before a smile took over his lips as he jumped forward, wrapping his arms around the older's warm neck. This means he will get to spend more time with this beautiful man.

"Am so glad hyung...hopefuly I'll get to see you shirtless" Jungkook replied with a flirty smirk.

And this is how the dirty minded Jungkook that Tae texts is back.

Jungkook decided that even though Tae will never be his. It doesn't mean he can't drool over him.

Taehyung was left speechless at Jungkook's duality.
"... you were shy just 2sec ago, what the hell happened-" the older asked jokingly, pushing the other away gently before wrapping his arms around his own body protectively.

Jungkook pouted at Taehyung. "Yah it's not like am gonna attack you.." the younger crossed his arms and looked away pretending to be hurt and upset.

"Kookie is upset.." he mumbled.

Taehyung leaned closer to Jungkook's face with a smirk "What could hyung do for kookie so he would stop being upset?~" the older teased Jungkook, causing him to blush.

"Kiss" The younger replied simply, pointing at his own cheek.

"Does it have to be there? " the older teased more while leaning in closer and closer.

Jungkook turned to a tomato at this point, Taehyung is so close yet so far..
The younger bit his own lip, looking between the older's beautiful seductive eyes and kissable lips.

He just wanted to lean in and get rid of any distance between them but he knows he can never..

"Where is it okay for hyung to kiss kookie?.." The young boy asked, wrapping an arm around Tae's neck.

Taehyung was close enough to Jungkook's lips however a buzz of his phone made both males jump away from eachother, ruining the moment.

'Aish perfect timing ' Tae thought sarcastically as he rolled his eyes, taking his phone out of his pocket to see his manager calling.

"... oh shit am fucked" he said out loud, getting up immediately.
"my manager will kill me, i took more time than i said i will.. aishhh" he screamed in frustration as he ran out of the room. Leaving Jungkook alone.

The younger was looking at the door that Taehyung left from 'he didn't even say bye...' he thought as a pout formed on his lips.

As soon as Jungkook stood up, he heard loud steps coming closer to where he is.

Taehyung showed up out of breath, stepping closer to him, giving him a hug and a kiss on the cheek before leaving again.

"See you later baby bunny" Tae said in a voice loud enough for kookie to hear

_____________________________________________________