102

Hewwo babies 💜💜💜💜
Sorry for not updating yesterday as planned but here's the stuff

Enjoy~

_________________

It has been 5 days since the shooting started. The pair had met other actors/actresses and everything was going smoothly..in front of the camera.

However behind the scenes, it's a whole other BL drama. Jungkook only had one drive and it is to make Taehyung remember the love they once shared.

That does sound romantic but it is actually the exact opposite. Because it's Jeon Jungkook.

"Taetae~ my butt cheeks feel tense, could you please give them a massage? It's your fault they're sore after all, i had to sit on your lap for so long because of that scene" the younger was obviously not complaining.

"The fuck Jeon.. there's no way I'm touching your butt " Taehyung said with a frown and sat on a couch nearby drinking water while reviewing his lines.

'But you did so many times already' Jungkook thought, sighing before flopping next to the older. "Come ooon, I heared you give good massages" Jungkook said, clinging to Taehyung's arm and tugging on it.

"That's obviously a lie. I never gave anyone body massages ... Especially not asses" he replied and tried to get the younger to pull away from him.

"So you're saying you never touched an ass ? " Jungkook said, standing up and taking Tae's hand to put it on his ass. "Here I dont mind you touching mine hyungie" he said, bunny smiling as Taehyung widdened his eyes and tried to pull his hands away but the younger wouldn't let him. "Do you know that you're actually sexually harassing me, Jeon? "

"And you sexually attract me, Kim" the younger replied with a wink, causing the older to shake his head. Jungkook is impossible to push away, stuck like gum.

"Well you should undo that...unattract your self from me" Tae replied, finally having his hands back to himself.

"Tch you're very no fun. But whatever, later on you're gonna have to touch my butt anyway according to the script." Jungkook smirked and turned around to leave.

He made sure he swayed his hips because even straight men can't resist the fact that this boy's ass is perfection.

After a little while, Jungkook came back to Taehyung who's still sitting on the same couch.

"Ah hyungie could you please call my phone ..i really can't find it." Jungkook pulled out his best acting skills so he could seem really worried about his "lost" phone.

"Oh.. where did you last use it?" Taehyung asked, concerned as he pulled out his own phone.

"I don't know hyung.. I think it's around here though ,so call it ?please? " Jungkook said with big cute doe eyes.

Taehyung frowned before looking back at Jungkook. "Ugh my phone is dead" and Jungkook cursed under his breath.

"Don't worry I got you " Taehyung said, getting up and calling for his manager. "Hyung can I borrow your-" he was cut off by Jungkook who pulled him back down.

"Put your phone to charge, I can wait " Jungkook said through gritted teeth with a smile.

"But ..why wait when we can just find it right now?" The older raised an eyebrow, still not suspecting a thing.