Seventy five

Hello guyssss !!!

We're really sorry for the late ass updates it's just that life is being a bitch and alot of stuff happened
-.- .. also we wanna apologise for this short update (well it's a filler) we will try to update more

ANYWAYYYYY

(still can't shut up about vkook kissing *gay twerk*)

Hope u Enjoy the chap~

__________________________________________________

Taehyung was trapped, the guy was holding him firmly against the counter while he stood frozen, not able to look up from the sink.

The male smirked as he leaned closer to Taehyung's ear. "Oh how much I missed that cute butt of yours...it was so tight..and so good." he said, rubbing himself against the traumatised boy.

"Ever since that night .. all i could think about is you .. even girls don't seem that appealing and all fail to get me hard" he continued, leaning in even more and nibbling on his ear.

"But look at you .. just a simple touch .. and am already like this." the guy said, pushing himself more against Taehyung's butt.

"S..stop" Taehyung managed to let out with his teary eyes squeezed shut as various flashbacks came to his mind. This monster tying him to the bed and doing all kinds of stuff to him.. all because of a fucking dare.

"Minjun .. stop " he said in a louder voice but still barely heard by the horny male pressed to his back.

"Why? Doesn't it feel good for you too baby boy? " Minjun teased, licking down his neck.

'Fucking move tae .. you're a guy too .. you can't let him do this to you ... but why isn't my body responding to me ' Taehyung thought to himself, a sob leaving his lips.
________________

"Well that's a long ass pee .. " Jungkook mumbled to himself with his elbows on the table, cupping his face and pouting.

"Did he ditch me?... as i thought wearing these shorts wasn't a good idea after all .. i look too sissy. Fuck me .. i guess my shirt didn't match too .. wait .. i know now .. it's my face."

insecurities took over the bunny boy as he started questioning his own existence.

_______________________

"So Taehyung.." Minjun said with a shaky breath "Who's that guy that was with you earlier?" He asked with a smirk as Taehyung stayed quiet.

"Introduce me ? " Minjun pushed. "he has a really nice ass..i would love to top that" he said with a wider smirk. "let's have a threesome sometimes~"

And that's how Taehyung ended up throwing a punch right to his jaw.

Jungkook got so worried at this point. Tae had been gone for more than 10 minutes. He's not a girl on her period so that's not normal.

The younger frowned, seeing people making their way to the bathroom.

He followed them, his heart beating louder than him screaming Tae's name in the bedroom.

Once he got there, his heart sank down and his eyes widened in shock at the sight.

Taehyung was on top of a guy, beating the shit out of his face.

"Y-yah! What are you doing?!" Jungkook asked in shock, leaning down and trying to pull Taehyung away which caused the older to punch the male harder.

"FUCK YOU MINJUN!" The moment these words left Tae's lips, Jungkook could only help Taehyung beat up the rapist with so much anger and disgust.

This Is the guy that hurt his Taetae.

"You dare touch his ass before I do?!" Jungkook shouted down at Minjun while stepping on his thigh.

"How dare you say you want his ass right into my face?! " Taehyung said bitting the male's arm.

At this point, Minjun couldn't take it anymore, causing him to collapse as some strangers were finally able to pull the angry couple away from him.

"You're disgusting" they both said in unison as they were catching up their breath.

Of course Tae and Kookie were soon chased out of the restaurant for disturbing the peace. "Your food sucks anyway." Taehyung yelled as he grumpily walked away, hand in hand with Jungkook.

"Well...that was fun" Jungkook mumbled, squeezes Tae's hand gently.

Taehyung suddenly started shivering so he leaned against a wall for support, taking a deep breath to calm him down. "..fuck "

"Hyung?.." the younger stepped closer, wrapping his arms around Taehyung in a protective but gentle hug.

"It's okay.. He's gone now. You did good baby "

"I did..?" Taehyung asked, leaning into the hug. "He was creepy oh my fuck .. why am i like this" the older sighed as Jungkook rubbed his back in circles.

"Its okay hyung, everything is back to normal. No need to worry about anything anymore alright ?" The younger tried to comfort Taehyung.

He couldnt even imagine the physical and mental pain that Tae has been going through and the fact that he never showed any of his pain to Kookie just shows how strong he really is.

"I love you..." Jungkook said, kissing the older's soft hair.

"I love you more .." Taehyung replied holding tightly into Jungkook as if his life depends on it.

"Damn ..this is making me feel like I'm your daddy." the younger squealed.

Taehyung was being too cute and he couldn't help it.

"... bruh" Taehyung rolled his eyes and pulled away chuckling. "You'll forever be my babyboy"

____________________________________

We were planning to make this chapter more angsty but we were afraid that some of you wouldn't like it since uk this book is more comedy (?)

Also , for the people that liked yoonmin here we were thinking about making a book for their story should we go for it ?

And love you guyssss 💜💜💜💜 keep up with this book we're not planning to end it any soon ;)