Seventy

Some fluff for y'all 💜💜
______________________________________________

Taehyung frowned as he slowly fluttered his eyes open since the sunlight was right on his face.

" Aish..." he groaned out and started stretching his slightly sore body before noticing the small boy snuggling tightly into him while still In deep sleep.

A smile immediately took over his face as he felt his heart flutter "You're so cute.." he whispered and kissed the top of his head before pulling away to stare at Jungkook's face.

"..Beautiful " he kept saying after kissing every inch of his face, his forehead, cheeks , nose , chin then kept pecking at his lips every now and then while smiling softly.

He couldn't get enough and that caused the younger to finally start waking up.

Jungkook's eyes opened to be met with Tae's. And that caused all last night's memories to rush in, making his cheeks turn red.

He still couldn't wrap his head around the fact that Taehyung finally took him and made him his. He knew that his body is probably covered in hickeys all over and won't be able to take a proper step.

"Morning hyung.. " he mumbled shyly, hiding his face behind his hand.

"Morning wifey~" Taehyung said in an amused tone as he moved Jungkook's hand away from his face. "Slept well?" He asked taking his lower lip and nibbling on it few times before letting go and smiling again.

Jungkook's blushing situation wasn't getting better. This man is a walking sexy tease. He felt lucky to be in his arms right now.

"Y-yeah.." the younger giggled, remembering his dream about Taehyung. Maybe he should get him a pink maid outfit to make his dream come true...

"What about you daddy~" till now, Kookie is too afraid to move too much. He wasn't ready for the pain.
It will literally be a pain in the ass...

"Soooo well~" he replied as he straddled the younger.

"Since you were such a good boy last night, i'll take good care of you and treat you like a baby." Tae said kissing his nose. "Now tell me, bed bath or real bath? " he asked, smiling down at his baby.

"Hmm..both" Jungkook giggled, hoping that Taehyung would shower him with kissies in bed then make him a bubble bath after.
"I choose both daddy~ please~"

"Alright babyboy" Taehyung chuckled, slipping under the blanket before starting to press kisses all over the younger's pale makred stomach and tickling him just to hear him laugh.
Then Tae started to blow raspberries on Kookie's stomach and the younger couldn't stop smiling.

"I love you.." Jungkook suddenly said, gently pulling Taehyung up so they are facing each other again.

Taehyung's heart fluttered. Jungkook saying those cute ass words made him smile so wide before kissing his lips. "I love you more baby" he replied softly while playing with Jungkook's hair. "Let's go for a real bath now." he said? getting up and lifting Jungkook in his arms bridal style.

"Daddy will take you there princess" he winked and made his way to the bathroom.
Tae placed Jungkook on the  bathroom's marble counter before starting to fill the bathtub.

Taehyung then walked back to Jungkook and took his toothbrush. "Open wide" he said before applying toothpaste.

Meanwhile Jungkook kept blushing. He felt so happy and loved to the point where he didn't mind the pain in his butt as he sat on the counter with Tae brushing his teeth.

After they were done, Jungkook wrapped his arms and legs around Tae, bringing him close before resting his forehead against the older's.

"Hyung.." he breathed out. "The bathtub is overflowing"

"What should we do about it-" Taehyung asked back smiling softly but sudden realization flipped his facial expression 180° ".. wait what " he said and looked back to see water all around. "Fuckkk! "

The older male rushed to the tub and stopped the water tap. "Aah this is a mess.." he sighed " I'll clean this up later " he said as he lifted Jungkook again and placed him in the bubbly tub. "Aw such a good boy.." he praised  and ruffled his hair treating him like a kid.

After a while, the pair were in bathrobes laying in bed in each other's arms. Jungkook kept complaining about how his ass feels like it's split in half as if he's giving birth and blaming Taehyung.

"Hmm baby how about round 2..right now~" the older smirked, starting to press butterfly kisses into Jungkook's jawline, enjoying the feeling of the younger's baby soft skin against his skin.

Of course Jungkook didn't let Taehyung do it again because he was still sore and in pain while Taehyung already had a boner that he'll probably have to take care of on his own.

As the day passed, Taehyung was acting like the wife. Making food for Jungkook, cleaning up the mess and massaging him.

While the younger kept imagining Tae in that maid outfit in his dreams.

"Hyung you've got a great ass..i would totally smash" Jungkook chuckled, staring at Tae's butt as he picks up his phone since he dropped it on the floor by mistake.

"Says the one that got smashed.." Taehyung replied with a smirk, standing back up on his feet to check whatever emails and messages he got.

"Oh fuck-"
There was a shit ton of messages, emails, and calls from his manager.
"Babe..am screwed" Taehyung mumbled, making Jungkook widen his eyes in concern.

"You can borrow clothes from me- oh my fuck get your ass ready and go to work" Jungkook replied. He would get up and help Tae but he's been limping slower than a grandpa so he's not much of a help.

10 minutes later, Taehyung is wearing Jungkook's tight black jeans, his ass details on full display from how tight the jeans are on him and a baby blue sweater along with his own Gucci sneakers.

"Pft-.." the sight was adorable. Jungkook has never seen Tae dressed like a fluff ball. He's never seen Tae in his clothes. It made his heart and butt flutter however he couldn't help but laugh because Taehyung didn't seem to happy with how bottom he looks in this outfit, however he was happy that Jungkook's sweet scent is stuck to the sweater he will be wearing around all day.

Taehyung won't be returning that sweater to Jungkook for sure.

_____________________________________________
You guys are such a huge support we purple you so much you make us so happy with your cute/funny  comments  (we read everything , also the conversations you start within the chapters 😂😂😂)