Twenty nine

Jungkook's pov:

Jungkook's eyes nearly popped out of his head the more he stared at the text before his eyes. He couldn't quite believe that they would finally do this.
The young boy looked at him self in the mirror, fixed his hair and licked his lips to get some color to them before texting the older male back.

Baby boy🐰:
sure~

                           Model daddy is calling
                           Accept                Decline

As soon as Jungkook answered the call, he felt his heart beats increase at the speed of the light.
There, right in front of him in the small screen, was his biggest crush looking all fucking handsome and glowy like he just came out of some fantasy book.

Taehyung was wearing a regular black shirt that the younger couldn't help but think it was hot. Why ? Just like that, because it's Taehyung.

Meanwhile, Jungkook felt like was glowing red through Tae's screen from how embarassed and shy he's feeling.

There was an obvious blush painting his cheeks as he awkwardly stared at the older male, waiting for him to break the ice.

"Hey kookie"

And that's how the victim was killed.

Tae's voice was hella deep and so dominant that it could've made jungkook cum instantly if it was in some other.. situation.

The younger tried to shake off the dirty thoughts and organise his words so he doesn't screw up which caused him to take a while before replying.

"..hey hyung"

"Aww your voice is adorable" the older added, making Jungkook blush even more if possible.

"and your voice is hella... sexy" the younger blurted out not realizing what he said and noticing the other male widdening his eyes in surprise before letting out a chuckle "thanks ? I guess"

Jungkook squeezed his eyes shut for a moment. He couldn't calm down and not embarss himself.

"I- you look handsome.. is this your bare face hyung?"

"Yes, i only wear make up at work " the older said while rolling to the other side of the bed

Jungkook bit his lip. He's never met someone so perfect.
Even with the low quality of their video call, he could see Taehyung's beauty clearly.

Is this just a crush..or is it more?

"It's been a month since we met" the younger smiled. This has to be the happiest "anniversary" he ever had to remember.

Taehyung showed his boxy smile making the other melt even more if possible before replying "i didn't notice that haha.. it's been so long "

Jungkook was about to make a dirty joke but decided agaisnt it since Taehyung isn't mentally in the best shape to take dirty jokes.

The younger boy needed to hide his gay.

"It's only the start~ am so glad I met you hyung"

"It's fate hehe" Jungkook giggled shyly.

"I guess" Taehyung chuckled back.

The call went smoothly.
Jungkook managed to relax and joke around, making Taehyung crack up which was the aim.

The older's laughs and chuckles never failed to make Jungkook's heart warm up. This video call really made the younger's day and night.

____________________________________________________