Ninety nine (holy shit)

Hewwo uwu 💜

____________________

"Ew disgusting " Jimin cringed at the younger who wouldn't stop bitting on his nails out of nervousness.

Today he would be meeting up with the production team for script reading which means he will also meet the hot Mingyu there.

"What if he changes his mind when he sees me ?" Jungkook said and Jimin rolled his eyes. "This is literally not about you. It's business, he's getting money for that work, he wont do it for you dumbass" Jimin rreplied and the younger nodded his head, understanding.

"But you know he can still decline because i'm ugly.. " he said again.

"You're right."

"Wait l- why are you agreeing with me?... YOU THINK I'M UGLY!? " Jungkook widened his eyes at the realization.

"Sorry bitch I ain't giving you that compliment you're fishing for." Jimin said, smirking.

"Fuck you " Jungkook groaned.

"You wish you can "

"Ew I'd rather eat Bang pd nim's ass " the younger replied before regretting his words. "Actually nevermind but you know what I mean bitch" and Jimin was rolling on the floor laughing at the thought.

"Seriously though I'm fucked .. i don't even know how to act " Jungkook said, scratching his head.

"I thought I taught you well enough? " Jimin said, while pushing his hair back and playing with it.

"Hyung being a fakeass bitch doesn't mean you can act " the younger rolled his eyes.

"Yeah yeah only i can master it anyway" Jimin replied and got up.

"Well I have to go now, I need to shoot a commercial "

"What kind of commercial? " the black haired male asked.

"Lollipops." Jimin said, popping his lips. "You know these lips were made to suck "

"...okay hyung" Jungkook decided not to argue any longer.

"Jungkook-ah " the manager peeked behind their dressing room's door "We have to leave now."

Jungkook took a deep breath before getting up.

"Don't worry asshole, the worst thing that can happen is you forgetting how to read " Jimin said, getting a smack from Jungkook before running away "Goodluck babe " Jungkook smiled at that.

When they finally arrived to the wanted location, Jungkook entered a room full of staff members and actors.

'HoLy FuCk' he thought before bowing. "Hello everyone.. my name is Jeon Jungkook . I'm honored to be working with you all" he said, facing them with his cute bunny smile, getting nice comments from them in return.

I mean he's Jeon Juancock..who wouldn't compliment him?

After seating himself, the director of the BL drama approached him and explained a few things that he needs to know while they all wait for Mr.Kim Mingyu to finally arrive.. he was late.

Did this man have no manners? Jungkook was getting mas but also worried, maybe he wont get to meet Mingyu, his celebrity crush.

After some time of discussions of getting to know eachother more since  they'll be working together for months from now on, the room's door got opened.

Jungkook's eyes moved to the male walking in immediately.

He felt like the world stopped.
His breath hitched in his throat.
Some sweat started forming on top of his skin.

His eyes widened a little too much.

This..man..

"Hello everyone, im Kim Mingyu..and i apologize for being late"

Is so fucking hot !!

Jungkook basically screamed in his head.

He watched as the male walked towards him and sat next to him. "Hello~ " Mingyu greeting with a soft smile. "Jungkook right? " He asked politely.

"Y-yeah, nice to meet you Kim Mingyu " Jungkook said stuttering, just how Jimin predicted.

"Nice to meet you too " Mingyu replied back and shook Jungkook's hand. "Let's do our best for this drama " he added, smiling wider.

'Holy fuck this is cute ' Jungkook thought "yeah we will " he answered.

The script reading went smoothly, of course Jungkook did a few mistakes here and there but he soon got the hang of it.

Because there is nothing he can't do.

"If you want we can go somewhere, you know, to get to know eachother more before starting hehe. They said it helps with the chemistry between actors." Mingyu said while walking out of the building with Jungkook.

'Okay so this dude thinks I'm dumb pft I mean I know I'm cute but hitting on me on the first day aaah fuck boy energy sorry boi i ain't easy ' Jungkook thought and mentally rolled his eyes.

"I would love to but I have plans already..sorry " he giggled "You know my schedule is kinda tight these days " he said, turning around to look at his manager who had the 'Are you sure about that' look on his face.

"Maybe another time?" He said cutely and Mingyu agreed on letting him go.

~2 weeks later ~

Shooting time has finally arrived, actors had the time to practise and memorize the script, the set is all ready and today is the first shooting day.

Jungkook felt as if his stomach is eating it self while they're on their way to the shooting location. He felt nervous, he hates messing up or embarrassing himself in front of people.

A shaky sigh left his lips as he stared out of the window, a certain car catching his attention. It looked like Taehyung's car..but inside, there was nothing but an angry looking woman in the driver's seat.

'Why did i even care? I don't wanna see him again ' he thought to himself as they finally arrived.

"Jungkook we're here." The manager said, pulling the young boy out of his thoughts.

' i have to focus on my work and only that ' Jungkook told himself.

Just as they were exiting the car, his manager got a call.

~10 minutes later ~

"NO NO NO NO NO NO NO " Jungkook chanted, sticking to a nearby pole and getting looks from people around.

"Yah what's wrong with Kim Taehyung? Weren't you guys friends before?? aLsO you already signed the contract so there's no going back."

"Tell them I lost a ball or something, JUST SAY IT'S AN EMERGENCY I REALLY CANT DO THIS " he replied, feeling more panicked than ever.

His breathing was heavy, millions of thoughts crossing his brain but most importantly, his heart felt like it already broke out of his ribcage.

Jungkook didn't prepare for this, this is in no way fair..he can't face Taehyung..no.

"THEY CANT JUST DO THIS HYUNG! THEY CAN'T JUST CALL YOU A MINUTE BEFORE SHOOTING TO TELL US THEY FUCKING CHANGED THE ACTOR! I DONT CARE" he cried out, feeling stressed.

"IF MINGYU CANCELLED THAT MEANS I CAN TOO SO HA ! " he told his manager who rolled his eyes.

"What about the company brat THIS IS OUR ONLY CHANCE STOP BEING LIKE THIS " his manager tried but jungkook only kept shaking his head repeating the word no.

Jungkook isn't even aware or conscious about what he's doing. He's having a panic attack and none of the staff is able to calm him down.. the pole he's holding on to is the only thing comforting him.

__________________

I mean go ahead and kill us but Tae needs an apparence already 🤷👀