Fifty six

"Were you gonna leave me there forever? " his brother complained as he lifted Jungkook up, swinging him around.

"I missed you more idiot" he said with a smile while dragging his stuff in with Jungkook still sticking to his front.

"Woah the house is clean. Good job bunny " His brother said showing his bunny smile.

Jungkook giggled, knowing that the only reason the house is clean is for Taehyung...

"Hyung sit down and rest" the younger said, taking his brother's stuff so he could sit down on the couch that Jungkook and Taehyung were about to make very sexy and cute babies on.

Their babies will probbaly be perverted like them.

"So Jungkook how is your mini idol life going?" Junghyun asked, looking lovingly at his little brother.

"Ah it's going so well hyung! People love us hehe" Jungkook replied, sitting nervously on the couch, waiting for Taehyung to come out.

Well he came out as being gay but he gotta come out of the damn bathroom now.

A loud sound was heard causing Junghyun to get up with wide eyes. "yah what the hell was that just now calling your name in a weird way ?"

Jungkook's eyes widened as well, his heart picked up pace and his cheeks turned as red as one of the pillows on the couch.

This is the first time he hears Taehyung moan his name like that. Jungkook's dick tried not to fangirl.

"Uh- what do you mean hyung?? I didn't hear a thing.. you're creeping me out damn" he chuckled nervously, turning on the t.v to find a fucking documentary about whales mating.

'That could have been Tae and I right now..' the youngest male thought to himself.

Junghyun sat back down looking at his brother suspiciously before hearing the same sound once again.

"YO WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT. DON'T TELL ME AM HEARING STUFF" his brother cussed with wide eyes, starting to freak out.

Jungkook took a deep breath before taking his brother's hands in his own, looking directly into his eyes "Actually hyung ... i think this house is haunted.. and that ghost is in love with me. Whenever i'm not wearing my underwear, he starts making that sound, using my name.. so i just got used to it i don't mind it anymore"

Junghyun looked at his brother trying to catch what he just heard "first of all... why aren't you wearing any underwear ?... second of all, you know that am actually older than you right Jungkookie?"

The younger nodded.

"Did you think i'll believe that bullshit?" Junghyun said, faking a smile.

"...Okay fine it's- " Jungkook got cut off with Taehyung walking into the living room, drying his hair with a towel in his hand.

"Ohh Hello~" Taehyung said and bowed to the older "i'm sorry if i disturbed you, was i too loud?"

Junghyun widdened his eyes once again and looked at Kook. "Who's- "

"Well your brother made me have a little problem and i had to go to the bathroom" Taehyung shrugged.

"Huuuh" Junghyun looked at him confused

"He's my boyfriend" Jungkook said face palming himself.

_______________________________________________
💜👀