Fifty Five

Both males were so deep into the kiss that they forgot they needed to pull away for some oxygen till Jungkook ended up coughing like an idiot in the middle of the kiss.

They're sure this never happened before.

"Seriously...out of all moments I had to cough now.." the younger felt embarrassed. His cheeks were so red as he looked down at his hands.

"Am sorry hyung-"

Taehyung took a deep breath before looking at Jungkook "aah we're done here get off me"

His face fell. If faces could fall off for real, his would be under-ground right now.

"H-huh.." Jungkook stared at Tae in confusion and slight hurt. He wasn't serious...right?

"I said get off." Taehyung said, looking down.

Now his heart fell. It was this annoying painful feeling of your heart slipping down.

"You came into my house to do this.. now you're telling me to get up?"

"Am not just trying to get your dick dont worry" Jungkook added before getting up from the older's lap.

Before he could walk away Taehyung pulled Jungkook to the couch and pinned him down looking into his eyes.

"Seriously just get up so i can do this damn" he said as he leaned closer, catching the younger's lips into another kiss, deeper than the first one.

The fire was back in the younger's body. Just laying helpless on the couch with Taehyung biting on his lip like that was too wild for Kook to even dream about it.

Maybe having his hands pinned like that became his new kink.

"Mhm.." Their deep kiss slowly started becoming heated, making both males pant against each other's swollen lips.

"H-hyung please.." the younger whimpered, raising his hips off the couch in hopes his covered boner would get some friction.

Taehyung pulled away from the younger with a smirk, staring at him.

"Aren't you getting a little too needy right now baby boy?"  he teased, moving his knee against the younger's covered member.

"you already want this done to you ? Aren't you in a hurry?" Taehyung continued, now moving his knee in circles on the horny boy underneath him "you love it dont you~"

Jungkook couldn't say a word. Every time he parted his lips, a moan would come out because Tae's knee won't stop teasing his covered member.

Jungkook wasn't even wearing any boxers underneath the thin white shorts.

The younger groaned, already tired and edged from the teasing.
"Fuck me already-"

"Will do~" Taehyung replied to the needy boy underneath him before pulling away to open his belt.

"Imma fuck you so good till you forget your name baby boy"..or so he thought.

The door bell interrupted the two as it kept ringing nonstop, making Tae groan in annoyance.

"What the fuck. Who is it again??" he said looking at the boy with a confused frown.

Jungkook's eyes were wide in surprise. However when he looked at the calender on the wall near them, he smacked his own forehead.

"My brother came back..from the army.. " he mumbled, sitting up immediately to fix himself up.

"Its okay.. I'll introduce my first boyfriend to him~ he will be happy" Jungkook giggled.
His older brother took their dead dad's place when it comes to those stuff.

"Wait wait hold the fuck up" Taehyung said pulling back the excited bunny that was just 2 seconds ago begging to be fucked.

"Since when do you have a brother? And why does my first time meeting him has to be with this in my pants aish" he said pointing at his huge bulge.

"...oh" Jungkook blushed and ran to his bedroom then came back with a really over sized hoodie.

"Hopefully this will hide it?.." the younger said, giving tae the clothing item.

Thankfully his tshirt was long enough to cover his own boner.

Taehyung looked at the hoodie and shook his head "where is the bathroom? " he asked.
The younger pointed ahead "it's in the end of the hallway to the left" Jungkook said as Taehyung smirked "imma take care of myself there before meeting your nice hyung" he said before winking at Kookie and going to the bathroom.

Jungkook gulped.
His own boner getting more painful than before. He really wanted to be sucking Tae's lollipop right now...too bad his brother was still waiting.

The young boy soon hurried to the main door, swinging it open to find his brother looking pissed off since Kook took forever to open the door.

However the younger didn't mind that and threw himself at his older and taller brother, hugging him tight.

"Hyung I missed you!" Jungkook squealed, hoping that his brother wouldn't feel his boner. That would be disturbing.
______________________________________________
Y'all thought 😈
Still gonna update more today 💜