Fourty seven

"Are you okay baby ? Need any help ?" The older whispered into Jungkook's ear, smirking down at the shivering  boy between his arms. The scene was such a turn on for him.

"H-hyung.. people are watching.." Jungkook managed to say under his shaky breath.
He's never been treated this way or teased at all. It probably affected him more than it should and Taehyung is definitely enjoying this game.

On the other hand, Jimin was drowning in the middle of their sexual tension. The shortest male never felt so awkward and uncomfortable in his life like he does right now.

"We're not filming a porn video.." Jimin told the two love birds, trying to keep them under control.

Taehyung rolled his eyes at the annoying shorty as he held the younger even closer, making sure to press himself agaisnt Jungkook's fluffy butt "Make sure to smile at the camera baby, it's part of the job" he said as he pushed himself against him even more and smirked to the camera.

This was all too much on the maknae. He felt wave after wave of heat take over him from Tae's actions.
He felt like a bunny in heat. Needy and whiney.

Jungkook's heart was pounding so hard in his chest and his cock keeps throbbing in his pants. He's desperate and hopes that his bulge isn't too obvious under the baggy black sweatpants he has on.

After a few seconds, the younger thought that two could play this game so he squeezed his butt cheeks and swiftly managed to move his butt agaisnt Tae's crotch, smirking a little when he felt a reaction from 'mini Tae'.

Taehyung widdened his eyes at the younger's sudden move, it ready did catch him off guard. He forget for a second how the younger really is and how he told him he's such a good teaser.

"Mhmm.. so you're playing too baby boy?" the older whispered again into his ear before changing his position to not seem suspicious to the staff. "Are you trying to make daddy bang you right here in front of everyone?" the older mumbled with a smirk still stuck to his face.

Jungkook kept his smirk on as well. He knew he caught Taehyung off-guard and he's feeling quite proud.

However it was his turn to be flustered and weak again because of Tae's teasing comments.
The younger is definitely too kinky for a virgin. He can't deny that the idea of public sexual acts turns him on so bad.

His mind was running wild with the image of Taehyung fucking him right now and right here in the middle of the shoot as everyone watches him get ruined mercilessly.

Jungkook's cock is basically raining pre-cum in his boxers at the moment. He was panting, his chest turning pink under the sweater from arousal.

Modeling with Taehyung is so bad that it's too good.

"Break for 10 minutes" the director shouted making the two males gasp and move away from eachother.

"Jungkook i need to fix your make up. Come here for a second" one of the make up artists called him out as he went over to her, glancing at Taehyung one last time.

"Things were getting pretty steamy huh" Taehyung heard before feeling Jimin trying to wrap his short arm around his neck.

"... i wanna make him mine .. as soon as i can" Taehyung said, gaining a smirk from his friend "woho boi that's the way to go~"