Sixty five

Sorry for late updateee
Here's the stuff 👀
(It may or may not be long)
___________________________________________________

It was 9AM when Jungkook arrived to the shooting studio. The young boy had all sorts of emotions inside him. From positive to negative.
However one thing in particular is taking over his mind. Taehyung will be watching.

He would think of it as Tae supporting him but he also knows that the older won't be happy with what Jungkook will have to do during the shooting.

But the idea of a jealous Taehyung isn't too bad anymore..

Jungkook smirked for a moment, his brain heading somewhere it shouldn't wander to..yet.

After a while, the young male managed to meet Yugyeom. The pair stood near the make up station, exchanging a few words in hopes they would warm up a bit because what they will be doing for the whole day will need them to be more easy going.

Breaking the ice before shooting is the best thing they could do.

"So Yugyeom, did anyone come here to support you?" Jungkook asked.

"One of my band members wanted to but i stopped him" Yugyeom giggled.

Jungkook tilted his head to the side, confused. "But why? wouldn't that make you happy?"

"Of course not. That little shit will only come here to annoy and tease me " he replied, rolling his eyes.

The pair laughed and continued their conversation even while having their make up done which took a while.

As the two were done getting ready, they started reviewing the script given to them. "Don't you think we should practice this before starting?" Yugyeom suggested, resting his arm on Jungkook's shoulder.

Jungkook shrugged and looked back at the script "hm i don't really think it's necessary. Let's just read" he said, giving him his bunny smile.

"You're quiet cute to be honest" Yugyeom confessed, smiling back which made Kookie's smile fade a little.

Few minutes later, Taehyung came in looking around as if he was looking for a fight.

'Where's my bunny .. i swear to god if he has him in some corner imma-' his thoughts soon got interrupted when he spotted Jungkook which caused a smile to creep onto his face as his heart warmed up but it soon turned the other way around as he felt his inner serial killer waking up when he saw an unfamiliar male wrapping his arm around his Kookie.

"Jeon Jungkook" he called out to the male so he doesn't end up breaking a nose.

Jungkook's neck almost broke from how hard and fast he turned his head to look at who called his name.

Of course he would know that deep sexy ass voice that makes his inner and outer hoe come out, millions of miles away.

The younger's heart picked up it's pace immediately at the sight of Taehyung looking like he came right out of a manga. When in fact, he just came out. To be gay. For Jungkook.

"Hyung!" Jungkook smiled so wide that his cheeks hurt him before throwing himself at the taller male, nuzzling his face into Tae's scent-ful neck.

Taehyung happily wrapped his arms around his boyfriend and squeezed him into a tight hug " my baby .. i missed you so much" he said smiling.

Jungkook couldn't let go of the older. If he could do this for as long as he wanted, he would stay in Tae's arms his entire life.

"I missed you more d-..hyung" of course he wanted to say 'daddy' but he wouldn't do it in public when people are around.