Ninety two

Hey babiiiessss 💜💜💜💜💜💜💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

Sorry for the long wait :")
This chap is shitty .. just saying

________________________

For the next half an hour, Jungkook became a literal definition of a horny rabbit.

The tingling between his legs kept increasing as his thoughts were no where near 'Holy'. Thanks to his boyfriend of course.

The young male looked around him. It was pretty dark luckily for him and whoever was here was only focusing on Taehyung as they shoot some more while he sat alone on the table where they were innocently eating pizza a while ago.

This was his only chance to ease the pain. He didn't want to go home and leave Tae after they made up so he decided to do something stupid.

Jungkook soon had his hand over his covered boner, rubbing it under the table in hopes he could relieve himself right there and then.

Meanwhile Taehyung and Bogum were in their own world, having fun and taking pictures together, looking good without even trying.

"Try to think about things that make you happy and focus on that feeling." the director said, trying to explain the concept.

Things that makes him happy... Taehyung thought as he looked over to the only person that took over his mind and heart.

"...Fuck." Taehyung simply said, causing Bogum to look at him in concern. "What's wrong Taetae? " He asked.

Taehyung looked down then back up at Bogum, giving him a reassuring smile. "Ah nothing is wrong~" he giggled, forcing his hyung to look at the camera as he once again looked at his horny bunny.

Jungkook knew his jeans will get ruined but he can always close his coat's buttons to hide the crime scene between his delicious thighs so he kept going only to notice later that Taehyung was looking at him.

And it only turned him on even more, causing his hand to rub faster as his skin became flushed.

"...Ah seriously." Tae mumbled under his shaky breath and tried to stay calm in which he was clearly failing since the scene in front of him was nowhere near calming.

However Taehyung eventually looked away and tried to focus on his work...Tried.

After a bit more stroking, Jungkook's brain and body going wild and Tae's boner becoming 'harder' to control, the younger male was finally able to bust a nut in his pants.

His body shook slightly even though he's been trying to keep it controlled while resting his head on the table, catching up his breath after cumming harder than he thought.

The younger's member was throbbing and his hand kinda ached from the continuous uncomfortable movements he had to make for him to finally release.

As soon as the word "Cut." was heard from the director, Taehyung  walked towards Jungkook, kinda ignoring a friendly Bogum asking him if he wants to go for a drink after the shooting .

Jungkook looked up from the table, face flushed, lips swollen from how hard he was biting on them in order to not let out any sound and hazy eyes which went wide at the scene of a furious Tae walking towards him with dark eyes.

"T-Tae ?.. " Jungkook stuttered out before getting kidnapped once again by him to the van.

The older was quiet as he pushed Jungkook in and went in with him, slamming the door harshly and locking it.

"Didn't i tell your slutty ass to go home? " He said with a lower voice, sending shivers down the younger's spine as he nervously played with his fingers and stared down at his feet, intimidated by the older's dominance.

"I see that you lost the little shame you had hm.. touching yourself in public like that... " The older added, and Jungkook parted his lips to reply but no voice was heard as he bit on his lips.

"I bet you wouldn't mind me bending you over that table in front of everyone and fucking you mercilessly while all eyes are on you... tsk tsk " Taehyung shook his head, grabbing Jungkook's soft hair and pulling it back to lock his eyes with the younger's causing him to let out a small whimper.

"Fix what you did ." he simply commanded causing Jungkook to look down at Tae's crotch immediately to confirm his thoughts. That boner looked painful.

"Mmhm..o-okay Daddy.. " he nodded in submission and dropped down to his knees.

_______________________

We're trying to update more but uni is a bitch :")

Guys i wanna introduce you to my zepeto .. i tried to make him like tae ..
What do you guys think .

 Ehm

Ehm... B..bye .