Fourty Five

Jungkook woke up feeling two opposite emotions. Extreme excitment and dread to what he'll be doing later. To be exact, with who he'll be doing the thing with.

A yawn left his lips as he dragged himself to the bathroom. He needed to give his body some deep cleaning like a damn car. He also managed to shave whatever unwanted body hair he has. He liked to keep his skin smooth and hairless for some reason.

Taehyung had been the only person on his mind the whole time. They'll be seeing each other today. Model together and touch each other for sure. And he's not exactly ready.

"Oh Taetae what am I missing for you not to like me back.." He sighed as he applied his favorite baby oil all over his skin.

Jungkook picked up his phone to check the time, he needed to be in the agency building in 1 hour so he decided to text Taehyung.

Baby boy🐰:
morning hyung, you ready for today?~

After That, he put his phone away so it could fully charge and decided to make some food so he doesn't go to model hungry. However, he was warned about the foods that cause bloating so he avoided them.

Time passed and Jungkook was dressed in a simple outfit of black jeans, white t-shirt that was slightly sheer, and his favorite Timberlands.

Soon enough, Jungkook was dropped off by a taxi in front of the building that became his secound home.
He went in with a small smile, greeting whoever staff he saw as he made his way to the modeling set.

Jungkook was surprised they had a huge room like that in the agency, it was his first time here and it was obvious on his face how impressed he is.

The young male was soon dragged by one of the make up artist to a chair.

"Good morning" she said before she started working on his face.

Jungkook gave her a small smile, keeping his eyes on the mirror that reflected the entrance he walked in from, waiting for Tae to show up. 'he's late' the black haired male thought to himself.

Few minutes have passed and his eye make up was done, but still no sign of Taehyung.

The younger let out a sigh as he grabbed his phone, seeing that his text wasn't even seen by the other causing worry to build up inside him.

Baby boy🐰:
Hyung .. where are you? we're gonna start soon.

The younger pouted as he kept staring at the screen.

"He's here" Jungkook heard, his ears perking up before he looked up at the mirror to meet Tae's eyes with a smile.

However, his smile dropped when he saw it was just Jimin..

"Morning kookie~" the cheerful boy said, taking a seat next to the maknae.

"morning hyung" Jungkook replied.

"Taehyung's still not here ?" Jimin asked a bit concerned, while getting his make up done.

"Nop. not yet.." jungkook answered in a worried tone "he's not even answering my texts"

"SORRY I'M LATE" a loud yet deep voice yelled, trying to catch up his breath.

Jungkook's heart was filled with relief and happiness as he saw his beloved Taehyung safe.

"You finally caaame " Jimin said with a judging look.

"Hey hyung.." jungkook said, biting on his lip so he doesn't give out a stupid grin.

"Good morning " Taehyung replied taking a seat still catching up his breath "i just had stuff to get".

Jungkook really tried hard not to stare or glance at the light brown haired male next to him. It lowkey became a case of a fanboy and his idol. This is how excited Jungkook felt near Taehyung.

He just wanted to be as near as possible to the older boy. Hug him tight, kiss him, talk to him for hours and hours, play with him.

After a while the three males were led to their separate dressing rooms.
Well- Jungkook and Jimin were in a room together but Taehyung was in his own alone, since they're from different agencies.

An obvious pout was stuck to the youngest's face as he changed into the Puma outfit they will be modeling in first. Jimin definitely noticed Jungkook's pout.

"Yah what's with that duck face" Jimin asked as he pulled down the white sweater and fixed himself up.

"Hm..nothing hyung..actually- you know so damn well why am pouting" Jungkook replied, rolling his eyes when he noticed Jimin had a smirk on his face, meaning he knows that Jungkook definitely wanted to be in the same changing room as Taehyung.

"Don't worry bunny boy. You'll have enough time to see him all naked in front of you very soon.." Jimin said under his breath causing Jungkook to lift his head up and look at him.
"You said something hyung ?" He asked, gaining a chuckle from the shorter male before Jimin wraps his arm around his neck "Ani, I was talking to myself. Let's go~"

The pair soon met Taehyung outside the room noticing how the tallest male was lowkey glaring at Jimin for being too touchy.

"Oh hello there ! damn you look good" Jimin teased, smirking a little.

Jungkook's eyes were watching the older with his lips slightly parted as he walked towards him before pulling him away from jimin and held both his hands.

"You look so cute" Taehyung complimented the young boy with a smile and it made Jungkook start blushing again, his eyes looking at everything but the man in front of him.

"We're starting in 5 minutes!" a member from the staff yelled, interrupting their sweet moment together as they both let go of eachother and walked to where they're supposed to be.

___________________________________________________
Your comments are so cute guysss we really enjoy reading them 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜 thank u so much for supporting.