Seventy two

Hello babies we hope you're all doing well 💜

Enjoyyyyy (sorry we couldn't update yesterday)

___________________________________________

After locking his phone, Jungkook got up from his seat and caught up to Jimin before he disappears somewhere else.

The older male have been quite lately. It's unusual considering his bright fluffy personality.
He turned from a butterfly to a worm somehow...

"Hyung!" The younger said loud enough to catch the other's attention.

"Omo your hair is light brown now?" Jungkook smiled, ruffling Jimin's hair. "It's nice, I like it"

Jimin gave him a small smile in response and thanked him with a barely audible voice.
"Do you need something Kookie?" he said, wrapping his arm around Jungkook's shoulders like he always does.

Jungkook felt a bang in his chest. His feelings were right about Jimin being off. There was something so wrong and he needed to know ."Hmm well hyung..you think I didn't notice but- I can see it....i can see you're upset" the younger sighed, sitting down somewhere with Jimin.

"So just tell me, what's happening with you hyung?.."

"I do? " he giggled "I'm fine though" Jimin said as his giggles slowly started to die down and his smile fadded. "i'm really..okay..." suddenly he started sobbing and Jungkook just went blank for a second as he stared at the boy that never cried in front of him.

"...h-hyung?.." the first thing he could do was wrap his arms around Jimin's smaller frame, holding him tight for a few silent minutes, waiting for Jimin's crying to stop.

"Shhh..it's okay hyung.."

"I'm okay Kookie, why are you saying this? " he cried out, grabbing tightly into him and burying his crying face into his chest.

Jungkook at this point had a ' -_- ' facial expression. Why is Jimin still trying to hide the very very obvious.

"Hyung, you're literally crying your jibooty off. Just tell me what's wrong?" He asked again, starting to tickle the older which worked at making Jimin laugh instead of crying.

"Aish" Jimin said giggling before rolling his eyes. "Can't I try to be a little dramatic?" he said sighing and wipping his tears away. "I...just got dumped in the must fucked up way you can imagine " he confessed.

Jungkook widened his eyes at the words. "Oh my god Did He literally dump you in a garbage bin-" the younger said because this is one of the worst ways to get dumped in his head.

And Jimin just looked at him with a judging face ."Are you fucking serious.. " he said shaking his head afterwards. "You watch too much cartoons kid " he added before resting his head on the younger's shoulder.

"Wanna hear a funny story of how your loyal hoe got dumped? " Jimin asked, causing Jungkook to nod immediately.
"I'm all ears~"

Jimin took a deep breath "Well you know that shit head, hot ass motherfucker that i always blow your ass with my stories about him? "

Jungkook simply nodded. " Yeah your boyfriend"

"Ew gross- Call him ex now.. " Jimin corrected sassily. "We were supposed to meet last night.. well in our usual place." he looked away "his hotel room" he said between coughs.

"So i decided to go earlier than usual to surprise him. I even skipped practice and got ear fucked by Mr.Bang- well let's leave that aside for now. " he said, remembering how his punishment was to massage Mr.Bang's whole body in a fucking sauna while Jimin had to keep on winter clothes.