🌚Sixty Nine 🌚

This is a long ass chapter (fucking 3450+ word) to our loyal sweet readers that were patiently waiting for this 💜😂😂

if you're not okay with juicy stuff you can skip this chapter 😄

I hope you enjoy it we tried our best to not disappoint you 💜💜💜
_______________________________________________

"Tell me again about my dick and me being bottom?" Taehyung growled out sarcatically, his hands pinning Jungkook against the wall while pressing his knee between the younger's legs, and grinding it against his member non stop causing Jungkook to choke on a moan.

"Y-yah what are you doi- ahh.." of course the younger couldn't stop any moan from leaving his lips. He needed this and waited for Taehyung to finally take him for so long.

Both their hearts were pounding and their bodies were throbbing in heat already, Jungkook's legs were going weak with Tae's non stopping teasing.

"E-enough..let's go to the bedroom now shall we daddy?" Jungkook smirked a little.

"Who told you that you're allowed to tell me what to do baby boy?" Taehyung smirked back as he picked up the younger against the wall, causing Jungkook to wrap his legs around Tae's waist so that the older's crotch Is pressed against Kookie's clothed butt.

"You've been a bad boy lately.." Taehyung whispered with his sexy deep ass voice. "How dare you say all these things to your hyung hm?" The older then attacked Jungkook's soft neck with bites, trying to mark him with bruises that take a long time to heal.

Meanwhile Jungkook could barely take a proper breath. He already knew that Tae's dominant side was all out and Jungkook's doubts about Tae being the bottom all vanished like they never existed.

"Mhmmm.." Jungkook kept his eyes closed as Taehyung marked him all over.

Without a warning, Taehyung pulled away, keeping Jungkook in his arms, making his way to the bedroom.

The place where all hell will break loose.

The pair stared in each other's eyes, hungry for more. Their lips still didn't touch yet and it's driving Jungkook crazy.

Soon enough, Taehyung had the younger male laying on the bed with him on top before he finally pressed his lips to Jungkook's, giving him the wildest kiss they ever had.

It was filled with lust, need, anger but also love that only they could feel and understand in this situation.

Taehyung was the first to pull away for a breath, while Jungkook was panting as he stared up into Tae's dark lustful eyes.

It was one of the times where Taehyung wished his were a camera so he could capture Kookie with this messy hair, flushed skin and plump lips. The younger's beauty took his breath away to the point where he forgot what he came to do.

Soon enough Taehyung snapped out from his trance as a smirk found it's  way back to his face.
"Soo..what should we do now hm?~" Taehyung asked as he pulled at the younger's shirt, ripping it off to expose his soft pale chest.

"You're in the way" he said to the shirt before throwing it across the room, eager to touch the beautiful boy underneath him.

Jungkook pouted for a second, feeling sad over his ruined shirt but that didn't matter anymore when his eyes were back on Taehyung.

"Mhmm i can't ignore the fact that there's no mark of me on here.." he said as he lowered himself, starting to lick and suck on the unmarked skin until he came in touch with the younger's nipples, causing him to flinch a little. "Ah-.."