105

Hey babiessss 💜
An update as promised heuheu
I hope u all are doing well 💜💜💜

Enjoy uwu

________________

Jungkook stared for a while at his hyung's face, he loved how he was looking back into his eyes and couldn't help but place a hand on his face cupping his cheek.

"Do you think it's bad that you feel these things..? " Jungkook asked, rubbing his thumb against the older's warm cheek.

Taehyung kept his eyes on him as he slowly started to shake his head. "I don't know why i'm not minding it.. "

Jungkook took a deep breath before leaning in. "Do you mind this?.. " he said, pressing a kiss against the older's lips.

It felt so right .. so good.. so familiar. It felt like home.

He pulled away with a questioning look, waiting for any possible reaction from Taehyung but the other only shook his head and mumbled with a stutter "I-i don't .. "

It felt like the younger's heart is exploding inside his chest over and over again. He felt happiness and hope. His eyes teared up without him even realizing.

Was he finally getting his lover back?

This time, it was Taehyung who leaned in for another kiss. He did not think much of it as his body leaned in, pressing his lips against the paler male as his arms wrapped around his waist.

"Mhm.." both boys had their eyes closed as the kiss got deeper.  Both of them too lost into the kiss however Jungkook's manager was the cockblock of the day as he burst into the room, thinking that something bad happened to them.

"Are you guys-....okay.." the managed stood there, wondering if he's getting paid enough for this. Never did he ever think that in his career, he would be walking into a room to find two guys down each other's throats.

The couple pulled away immediately, feeling embarrassed.

"The whole crew is waiting for you two to go back on set..that scene won't film it self you know.." the managed said.

"Yes we'll be right there!" Jungkook replied as the manager walked away.

They looked back at eachother, Taehyung staring at the younger who had a soft smile on his face.

"Come to my room later. " The older said as he walked back to get on set, leaving a frozen Jungkook behind.

The younger gulped and followed behind, getting on the bed in front of all the cameras.

The lights dimed as everyone got ready to shoot the few sensual scenes. There obviously won't be anything too dirty. The boys will still be in boxers because this isn't a pornhub video.

The director counted for the boys to start and they finally did. Both males felt way more comfortable doing this in front of cameras which made it seem more natural as if they are alone.

Taehyung was on top between Jungkook's toned legs. Their crotches were pressed firmly as they stared into eachother's eyes.

The younger's cheeks were a deep red however the dim lighting of the set didn't show such details.

Soon enough, the couple were kissing passionately according to the script, their hips moving together in harmony and it of course made their dicks scream in happiness because the friction felt too good.

Jungkook would never admit that doing this in public is turning him on even more.

A hoe will forever be a hoe.

No matter how much they tried to hide it, it was still obvious. Both males were hard when they pulled away and of course everyone on set saw it.

The staff awkwardly got them robes to wear and try to at least cover something? but really what's the point when it was already noticed.

"Jungkook let's go " his manager called out, walking ahead to Jungkook's room as the younger looked back at  Tae who was already making his way to his own room.

"Uh .. manager-nim .. I have some unfinished business so go ahead " he said out loud and of course everyone who heard him and saw it can immediately guess what he's talking about.

His manager didn't even try to say anything back so he just let him be and went on his own.

The younger took a deep breath as he walked to Taehyung's room, full with anticipation and his mind full of thoughts that went all over the place. To really dirty places.

'Let's get it , let's get the fooking D ' he thought to himself before opening the door, his eyes landing immediately on the well built back of Taehyung that was removing his robe , back muscles flexing with each move.

It was fucking hot.

~To be continued 👀 ~