104

Hey babies we're back and we missed yall so so so so so much i hope u miss us too 👀

Unfortunately this book isn't over yet and we're just busy with uni shit and well life in general

But well here's the update and there will be more soon ,hopefully.

Just so no one gets confused since it's been years since we updated ..
Main events :
• Tae got into an accident overseas and lost his memory.
• They've been shooting a gay drama for months now.
• they're getting closer cuz of that.
• Kook is trying to get Tae back.

_______________

"Stop trying to practice Jeon, I ain't doing this scene with you before the cameras are on ... It's already embarrassing" Taehyung mumbled the last part while walking away as Kook followed him around like a lost puppy.

"Practice is good though " Jungkook pouted after blocking the older's way so he doesn't move away any longer.

"I'm not having sex with you if that's what you call practice " Taehyung said, pushing Jungkook out of his way gently.

It's been weeks since they started filming and the boys got closer as the time went by.
Taehyung is now used to Jungkook's inner hoe, which he surprisingly doesn't mind, and Kook... Well he's still trying his best to get his lover back without hurting him.

A sigh left the younger's lips as his attempts failed no matter what. At least he will still get to be in that intimate position with Tae thanks to the drama they're shooting.

"Hyungie, you know we will be naked and fake that we are having sex anyway right? So avoiding it right now won't help..after all the only reason I'm asking to practice is to warm you up~" he chuckled, causing the older to shake his head.

"Don't worry Jeon, when the camera is on, I'll be just fine. No need for practise" Taehyung replied.

"Boys you need to start getting ready. Please take off everything..but the not the underwear of course. Then go get your make up done." The stylist instructed both of them.

"Yes ma'am" Jungkook said and started taking his clothes off then and there.

Taehyung found himself staring for a second..or more, at Jungkook's slender body, built just fine, tiny waist , oh wait are those muscles ... He smacked his forehead rather hard when he realized he was checking Jungkook out.

The younger jumped a little at the sound and looked back at Taehyung as he tried to soothe the pain in his now red forehead.

"Is everything okay hyungie ? " Jungkook asked concerned, now done stripping.

"Y-yeah .. go get your make up done... BRO" Taehyung said moving away to get undressed as well.

Yes he may have gay panicked.

Jungkook chuckled and went to get his make up done which happened pretty fast considering they'll be shooting a sex scene in the dark.

"Uh noona what are you doing.." Jungkook asked as the make up artist approached him with a bottle of baby oil.

"I need to oil your body up my child." She replied and went on with the task.
They all treated jungkook like a baby for some reason.