Thirty eight

"Hey baby~"

A playful deep voice said in his ear, sending shivers and electricity throughout his whole body.

Jungkook almost choked on his own saliva. He didn't know these arms, he didn't know this scent that he's already intoxicated by ,but he surely knows this voice way too well.

The deep calming yet seductive voice of Kim Taehyung.

"H-hyung?..." Jungkook stuttered, turning around between Tae's arms immediately to take a look at the male holding him.

The older had his boxy smile painted across his lips as he stared down at the black haired boy "yes that's me...well obviously" Taehyung chuckled.

Jungkook couldn't believe his own eyes at the moment. Was this another dream or was he fantasizing..
However, the kiss Taehyung placed on his cheek afterwards, made it all feel real.

"How..when-" the younger boy already had a deep shade of pink across his cheeks and nose as he placed his cold hand on Tae's warm cheek, caressing the soft skin gently before he finally wrapped his arms around the older's neck, nuzzling his face into the musky yet sweet scent that covered Taehyung's neck.

Taehyung was the first to pull away, his eyes never stopped staring at the slightly shorter boy for a while.
His milky pale skin looked even clearer than what he saw in pictures, his eyes were shinning and his red delicious lips looked so kissable...

"Well ... surprise? " the older said awkwardly followed by some giggles to hide his embarassment as he held both jungkook's hands and smiled at him

"You look much more cuter in reality bunny"

Jungkook was already a blushing mess only because of Taehyung's presence but his blush became even darker with the older's intense staring.

"I- thank you.." he mumbled shyly.

"Hyung.. I- I wanna do so many things to you right now.." the words left his lips before he thought well about them.

He wanted to kiss the older male so bad.

Without any word, he took Tae's hand and took him to his own dressing room before locking the door.

______________________________________________________
Ranked 3 in #bottomkook T^T

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜(Sorry not too much updates these days cs exams ;-;)

(Sorry not too much updates these days cs exams ;-;)