Ninety eight

Hey guys ❤️
stop hating on us already we're nice i swear :^:

________________________________

It was just yet another numb day that Jungkook has opened his eyes to.

His sleep was either dreamless or full of nightmares that are nothing but painful. He would have never thought that a relationship could so badly or put him through this much.

Jungkook thought he was strong but the only strong thing is his love for Taehyung that still wouldn't die.

A soft sigh left his lips as he sat up, if it wasn't for his job, the boy would be rotting in bed 24 hours.

His phone is always the first thing he reaches out to after waking up, it lays right under his pillow.

Of course his hope of Tae reaching out to him ever again has dieded down, he only checks social media to take his mind off of things for a bit.

However Jungkook didn't know whats in store for him this morning as he opened Twitter, hoping to see some cute posts , funny memes or tea getting spilt about someone.

For the first time ever he didn't like the tea he's seeing right on his screen...

The young male's breath hitched on his throat at the post in front of his eyes.

His love was right there..but with a woman?

"N-no..what.." Jungkook was unable to believe whatever he's looking at. He didn't want to accept the fact that Taehyung left him for this girl.

He didn't realize he's crying for the thousands time until his tears started dropping down to his screen. It hurts. Seeing his face hurts. He came back as if nothing happened and is already with someone else...as if Jungkook never exsisted.

As if their love never happened, as if these memories were never created. As if Jungkook is nothing but a forgotten memory.

"W-whatever.." he gulped and wiped his face roughly, not wanting anymore tears to stay on his face.
"I don't care anymore, I don't know a Taehyung.. "

The young boy managed to stutter out before getting out of bed to get ready for work. He decided  he should focus on his life and only that. Tae chose to go back to the person who hurt them both before.. so nothing matters anymore.

After 20 min, he arrived to the agency.
The first person he met was his manager who seemed to be in a rush but still stoped to talk to Jungkook.

"Hey kid..Wait are you alright??" he asked, looking at the younger's face and noticing just how different and tired he looks.

"Yes hyung .. just stayed up late last night" Jungkook answered, faking a smile.

"Ah you shouldn't do that brat, it's not good for you"

'As if i didn't know..' Jungkook thought to himself, not saying anything.

"Well we have a meeting in 10 minutes so I should run" he said starting to walk away fast.

"Wait, I should be there too? " Jungkook asked, getting a loud "yes" as a response, causing him to sigh. He wasn't in the right mentality to sit through a meeting and take in any information at the moment.

After a while, Jungkook was sitting with a few other staff members as well as Jimin, his only friend and the only reason he's..kind of sane.

The manager went on about how the company is struggling and starting to go down since the idols weren't contributing in enough activities to let the company survive.

"Therefore, any offers thrown our way, should and will be accepted because unfortunately we are getting desperate. I hope you all are aware of how dangerous the company's state will be if we don't start taking action from now..." the manager continued.

"I'm in..we are willing to do anything that it takes for the company to succeed so i agree that we need to accept all offers that come our way" Jungkook spoke out. He can benefit from this by getting distracted from his daily suffering therefore more work was welcome no matter how tired he feels.

"Actually we kinda already have an offer for Jungkook specifically..but i dont know if he will like it.." the staff member said, looking at Jungkook.

"What is it hyung?" Jungkook asked "Don't tell me it's porn... Hyung are you serious?? No no no no no no-"

"I'm in though~ " Jimin said instead, getting all eyes on him. "Whaaa.. we all have sex what's the big deal?" he said as a matter of fact, causing everyone to sigh and shake their heads, some even face palming.
"Just trying to help here damn" he said, crossing his arms and leaning back on his chair with a pout.

"Sorry to disappoint you Jimin-ah but it's not porn." the manager replied before looking at Jungkook "It's a Boys love drama and they want you as one of the leads" He explained.

"Then what's the problem?" Jungkook asked confused as to why he wouldn't be okay with it.

"I thought you would be uncomfortable?.." His manager stated.

'Ah right they think i'm straight..pft what a joke ' he thought to himself.

"No hyung I said it, didn't I? I'll do anything for the company so accept that offer for me please." Jungkook said, flashing his a soft smile.

"Lucky asshole.. " Jimin mumbled. "What do i get then?" He asked.

"Commercials " his manager answered and Jimin groaned in response.

"Oh by the way hyung, who will be my..You know.. love interest/co-worker" Jungkook asked.

'I hope he's handsome .. i need new faces in my life' he prayed in his head.

"I have no infos about that but I heard that it will maybe be Kim Mingyu? " The manager said, arranging some papers.

'YAS A HOTTIE' Jungkook cheered in his mind "I see."

After the meeting was over, Jungkook was feeling a tiny bit better for some reason so he decided to go practice some choreography to improve his moves. He felt like he was getting rusty and forgetting some moves.

An hour passed quicker than he thought. He decided to take a break and check his phone or play a game on there, however when he sat down and held the device in his hand, a notification from Tae's Twitter account went off, causing his heart to jump in his chest. "Fuck i forgot i still had that on " he sighed and stared at the notification.

'Maybe if i see them together..ill be able to get over him for once and for all..' he thought to himself as he clicked on the notification, waiting for Taehyung's latest post to pop up.

"So it was fake news?" Jungkook found himself smiling but he quickly shook his head and stared at the phone

'Damn that dork even used himself as a meme..' he thought "it's lowkey cute .. but he's still cancelled" the younger said, putting his phone away.

He may feel relieved after seeing Taehyung denying the news but that doesn't make him any better from what he is right now.. Taehyung is still not talking to him, he only wished he knew the reason.

_______________

So yeah that happened 👀