Fifty seven

Junghyun's lips were parted in shock at the stranger's words and his little brother's sudden confession.

He was already so tired and getting those unusual things thrown at him made him confused to the gods.

"Dafuq you just said-" he first replied to the guy he still doesn't know his name yet. Of course he understood what he meant but at the same time he didn't want to imagine what his brother possibly did to turn on this guy.

Junghyun's mind was going to weird places since he knows how weird Jungkook could be...

"Uhh he said nothing hyung! He was just greeting you.." Jungkook giggled nervously, pulling Taehyung so he would sit down next to him.

Jungkook felt like a bunny between two giraffes since the two males on each of his sides are taller and more built than he is.

Junghyun eyed the other as he sat next to his little brother before raising one eye brow.

"What's ur name?"

"My name is Kim Taehyung but your brother calls me daddy" he casually said, showing his boxy smile.

Junghyun looked at his brother with wide eyes. "you call him what ???"

"Daddy" Taehyung answered again.

"hahahahahahahaha" Jungkook laughed nervously again, stepping on Taehyung's foot and lightly punching his arm.

"You sure like to joke da- i mean hyung hahaha"

"Whaaa but you do call me- AHHH" Taehyung was interrupted by Kookie stepping harder on his foot.

"I said you sure like to joke. Hyung." the younger said through gritted teeth.

Taehyung nodded, trying to ignore his throbbing foot. "Aish"

After half an hour of more introduction, Taehyung trying to drop something dirty and Jungkook almost cutting his dick off to serve it as sushi,

Taehyung decided it's time to go back home- actually he was lowkey kicked out by the Jeon brothers since the oldest male was extremely tired and Jungkook was done trying to cover up his boyfriend's dirty remarks.

He would like to keep their sex life private because it will definitely get kinkier as the time passes and he wouldn't want Taehyung exposing it all to poor Junghyun.

"Take care hyung.. I'll see you soon" Jungkook said a little shyly as he stood with Taehyung near the main door while Junghyun is busy in the bathroom.

The pair took this chance to seal the night with a deep kiss before Taehyung leaves.

"I love you.." Jungkook said in a voice a little louder than a whisper. It was the first time he said these three words in a romantic way to someone.

Taehyung deserved his love and Jungkook wouldn't want it to be any one else.

________________________________________________
Filler chap
hope u enjoyed ;)💜
Next chap is txts, if anyone misses it ?