CHAPTER 1

Karan's P.O.V

"Sunny wake up. Sunny it's 8:30 dear wake up. You'll get late for your work."

My mom was trying hard to wake me up, but somebody please tell her I was awake all night completing my so called work.

"Yaa mom. Just 5 minutes more please." I tried my chance.

"No 5 minutes. It's been half an hour I'm trying to wake you up. " This time her voice was stern which means I can't sleep anymore. God why can't people just let me sleep peacefully.

"Karan wake up or I'll call your father." Seriously, call my father?
What does she think I'm 5 year old kid? Never mind.

I sighed and opened my eyes slowly.
After sitting straight on bed and rubbing my eyes for few seconds.

"By the way mom if you're missing dad so much, why don't you go to your room and romance with him?
Why to call him here?

She took few seconds to understand what did I mean. But when she understood she spacked my head and I laughed at her. Uff my mum is so cute

"Shameless. Go and get ready. I want you down in half an hour." And the mother India is back.

"Aye aye captain." I replied to her and made my way towards the washroom.

After taking a long relaxing shower I got ready and moved down to see my Parents sitting on the dinning table waiting for me.

( Karan's attire)

"Good morning people." I went near them, kissed my mom's cheek and hugged my dad from shoulder.

"Good morning dear."

"So what's special in the breakfast?"
I asked my mom.

"It's your favourite Alo Paratha."
She replied and I smiled at her.

"You do know that I love you mom."

"I love you too dear." She gave me flying kiss and I acted to catch it.

"Hey what about me?" Dad asked.

"We don't love you." Me mom replied together and laughed at him.

"You both are bad. You guys team up against me. I miss my daughters."
Dad whined and we smiled at him.
Actually we all miss both of them.
"Wait I'll call Meenu." I dialed her number but she did not pick. I tried again but again the phone kept ringing.

"She might be sleeping. We will talk to her in the evening." I said and they nodded.

"So Karan what did you think about the wedding? Do you have any girlfriend? Listen son we won't oppose you. Just let us know please."

Oh god not again please. I'm not in a mood for this conversation.

"Dad this is for the zillionth time I'm telling you I don't have any girlfriend. Neither I'm gonna have one. I just don't want to get myself involved in such things. Why don't you understand?"

"But Karan don't you think this is the perfect age to settle down in your life. You have everything today. Name, money, fame, well settled business. What are you waiting for son?"
And this was my mom's monologue.

I was about to say something when my phone started ringing. I mentally thanked that person who so ever called me. I picked up my phone and saw Meenu's photo flashing on it.
Aww my sister is a saviour.

"Helllloooo Meenu!!!!!! How are you???"

"Heyyyyy Sunnnyyyy! I'm good. How are you?" My parents shaked their heads on our antics and I grinned.

We continued talking for few minutes when she said,
"I heard Sunny is planning to get married. Is that true little brother?"

Fuck. Just few minutes ago I said my sister is a saviour. I take my words back. She's a devil.

"Wow Meenu, only you were left."
I replied to her and gave a tight lip smile to my mother.

"Yes dear we are trying to make him understand but he isn't listening to us.
Now you only talk to your brother."
My dad said to her.

"Okay Karan as far as I know you don't have any girlfriend. So why don't you meet some of the girls about whom mom was talking. I mean we aren't forcing you to get married to her by tomorrow, but atleast you can give a try. What say daddy?"

And the smartest of all Meenu Kundrra is back. But I think she is right. I'll meet them and simply reject all of them. Sounds cool. Okay Karan you should go for it.

"Okay fine. I'll meet some of them. But mom please make sure the girl should be decent. Umm.. you know what I mean."

"Yaa I know what exactly you mean."

My mom looked happy and this made me and dad smile at her. We talked to Meenu for a little more time and I left for office after bidding bye to both of them.

I sat in my car and driver started driving. I was busy using my phone and did not even realise that we reached.

I moved out of the car, buttoning my blazer, I entered the building and pressed the button for the last floor which is supposed to be my personal floor.

Reaching there I sat on my chair and was about to start my work my phone showed up a notification.

'Mom❤️ sent you a picture'

I opened the message and found picture of a beautiful girl. By beautiful I actually mean most beautiful. She was looking simple yet elegant.
Her name was written with the picture.

"Tejasswi Prakash"

"Hmm. Miss Prakash. Not bad. Not bad at all." I kept staring at the picture for a good amount of time.

"See you soon Miss Prakash"

I kept my phone and started doing my work. But my face had a smile, just a look of her made me smile. I wonder what will happen when we will meet!

______________________________________

Hello my lovely readers.

So this was the first part of my new story. Hope you guys enjoyed reading this.

Please comment and tell me did you like it or not!

Keep supporting.
Thank you

Your Writer
❤️