CHAPTER 11

Tejasswi's P.O.V.

"Shut up Sunny. You're seriously unbelievable." I tried to hide my blush somehow.

"What. Can't you even do this much for me baby. Very bad. Very bad." He said as if asking me for a chocolate.

"Sunny your contribution would be just limited to the bed, atleast think about me." This man's company has made me really very bold, no actually shameless would be a perfect word, because I speak whatever comes to my mouth.

"No baby I'll take care of you na. I promise." This guy is crazy and will make me go crazy some day. And that day is not so far.

"Oh. Is that so Mr. Kundrra?"

"Yes. Miss. Prakash. So it's final 10 kids." He said and I rolled my eyes. You must be thinking why I'm not shocked? 10 is far better than 25. Yes you read it correct 25. This man wants 25 kids.

"Karan are you serious!" I asked with horrified expression and the next second he was laughing his guts out.

"Oh my god Teja you're soo cutee. Just look at your face." He laughed even louder. And I stood there in front of the phone adoring his mesmerizing laugh. Soon I turned my face into angry one.

"Stop it Sunny. Now tell me do you seriously want these many kids?" Though I knew the answer, I wanted to listen it from him. I knew he was pulling my leg.

"Are you crazy laddoo. I just want a little princess like you." He said making me smile.

"But I want twins, like Rohit and Anu." I declared.

"So that later we can get all four of them married? Is this what you really want?" He asked and I thought about it. Well that's not a bad idea at all. I was still thinking when his voice broke my chain of thoughts.

"God. Teja I was being sarcastic, please don't take it seriously." He said and shook his head in disbelief.

"But Sunny that's not a bad idea at all. It would be so much fun na. We all will be together, always." I said imagining the scene.

"Take a step out of your dream land madam. You're going tooo far." Well he was correct. Even we aren't married yet and here I'm thinking about our kid's marriage.

"But I want a boy too." I again cribbed.

"Let's see." He said and the discussion went on.

This is us, me and my would be husband and we are talking about how many kids we're going to have. It's 4:30 in the morning here in India and this is what I'm doing. Well it's Sunday tomorrow so getting up early is not a compulsion. I can sleep as much as I want, only if this guy let's me.

It's been three days we did not talk properly. He was busy in sorting the things out there and I was engrossed in my work. And the time difference didn't help a bit. It's getting really frustrating now also only 10 days have passed. I don't know how many more are left.

"So when are you coming back?" I asked and his face fell. His eyes showed helplessness. I knew he was trying his best to complete the formalities of the case. I knew he was really busy but this traitor heart of mine just wants him near me.

"Few more days baby. Maybe 10-12 days more." He said and sighed.

"It's okay. Is there any progress?" I tried to change the topic.

"Oh very much. The legal notices have been sent and all the required documents are also arranged. Today me and Bharat went to the lawyer as well. It's going good to be precise." Finally he was back to normal.

"That's great. I hope it gets finished soon."

"Yaa. We can just hope. What a mess man. It's so irritating and boring here in the office. I badly miss my office." He complained like a child and I smiled.