CHAPTER 8

Tejasswi's P.O.V.

"Mom I'm leaving. I'll be late. You sleep on time and don't worry for me."

"Bye. Take care and be safe all of you."

"Yes babe. Bye mom. Bye dad."

"Bye dear."

I settled inside my car and started to drive for Anu's place. 4 of us are going for casual outing because everyone needs a break from their hectic schedules.
We asked Prisha and Pra to join us but they both are busy. Now that's strange.

I was in my thoughts when my phone started ringing. I smiled seeing the photo which flashed on the screen. Yes it was none other than Sunny.
My phone was already connected with the Bluetooth so I picked up the call at once.

"So desperate haa. Someone's missing me a lot." This guy will never change for good. Neither I want him to.

"Shut up Sunny. Now tell me why did you call?"

"You're driving baby?"

"Yes." I replied.

"Okay we'll talk later. You concentrate on driving." He said and I rolled my eyes. He hates talking while driving. Sometimes I feel like I'm with a strict warden of some hostel or jail.

'Teja don't do this. Teja don't do that. Laddoo don't talk while driving. Laddoo keep your room clean yaar. I hate this mess. Laddoo do not work for more than 10 hours. Laddoo be careful.' And what not.

"Hello madam are you even listening to me? Laddoo??"

"Yaa baby. I'm listening. And don't worry my concentration is fully on road. Now say why did you call?"

"Oh I completely forgot about that. Where are you?"

"I'll reach to Anu's place in 5 minutes and then we'll leave for the venue. Where are you?"

"We are already at the venue waiting for our gorgeous ladies." He said and I smiled.

"We won't take more than 20 minutes Sunny."

"Hmm. Okay. By the way baby, what are you wearing?"

"Clothes. Why?" I acted to be innocent. I really love to piss him off. It's so much fun to watch his irritated face. I wish he was here in front of me.

"Obviously you're wearing clothes, you won't come covering yourself with leaves right?" He said and I laughed.

"Seriously Karan? Leaves?"

"Who started it?"

"Okay fine. Sorry." I said.

"Now tell me na what you're wearing." He whined like a kid and I chuckled.

"Now who's the desperate one?" I asked him and smirked.

"Laddoo yaar please na."

"See it yourself in some time baby. Why are you getting restless?"
I know I'm pushing the wrong buttons but as I said earlier it's always fun to irritate him.

"Just come here and then I'll see.
Everything." He said the last word after a pause which made me blush hard.

"Sunny!!!!" I warned him not to go further while controlling my blush. I'm gonna have a tough time today. He's really in a naughty mood.

"I wish you were here in front of me so that I could see that beautiful blush on your face." He very well knows his effect on me and that's why he keeps teasing me.

"Aww that's so sad. I feel sorry for you." I said trying to change the topic.

"I know exactly what you're trying to do baby. You can't outsmart me easily. Just be here and I'll show you how I can make you blush within snap of a finger." He said I could imagine his smirking face. I so wish to punch on that smirking face of his someday.