CHAPTER 22

Tejasswi's POV

"Where the hell are you Karan? Both the moms are driving me crazy here and you are getting your hair done? You can't be serious." I yelled at him and he laughed on the other side.

"Someone's getting bore. Huh?" He asked while laughing and I wished he was in front of me, I would've broken his teeth.

"Teja come here and try this." Aai called me and I made a crying face. These two women made me try more than fifteen dresses and I didn't even approve one.

"Enough aai, I'm not trying anything now. I'll wear something from my collection or I'll design a gown for myself. I'm done with this shopping." I said and she glared at me.

"You don't have the world's time to design something for you. You are getting engaged in less than 7 days." She knocked some sense in me and I looked at my MIL for some help. She blinked her eyes saying she'll handle.

"Umm.. let's do one thing, let's go to Teja's fashion house and look at her already designed clothes and we will collect Anu's dresses too." Mom suggested and I mouthed a thankyou to her, getting a flying kiss in return.

"We will go everywhere else later, first take me to the food court, my babies are hungry." Anu whined making us laugh at her.

"Hello... Hello Laddoo. Are you there?" I heard Sunny's voice from the other side and realised he was still on call. "Ya.. ya Sunny. I'm sorry I was talking to mom."

"Hmm. I heard that. I'm coming there too." He said and I shook my head. I knew why he wanted to come over there. "Don't you have any work to do?" I asked.

"Madam if you've forgotten, let me remind you we've to shop the engagement rings today itself." 
He reminded me and I made a face.

"Fine. Umm... Sunny is Jessica free? I mean you can call her to, she'll also shop something for the engagement." I was little nervous to ask him about Jessica. I didn't get a chance to talk to her after that day. 
"Okay I'll ask her. She must be free."

"Cool. See you soon." I disconnected the call and started walking with Anu.

"Don't tell me you've already designed a dress for yourself." She asked and I smirked.

"You know me so well." I said putting my hand around her shoulder and she shook her head. "I knew it, that's why you rejected all those gowns." She said narrowing her eyes at me and I laughed.

Yes, I had already designed clothes for our engagement, not just for me but for Sunny as well. Why wouldn't I take advantage of being a designer? Moreover my fiance was hell adamant to wear something from my collection.

We reached to the fashion house after having lunch and I took all of them to my floor. After the inauguration ceremony this was the first mom was visiting and I was super excited to show her around.

"That's my cabin mom and all my designs and works are arranged in that hall. Come I'll show you around." I chirped like an excited kid and she smiled at me. I grabbed her hand and started walking forward. Anu and Aai followed us shaking thier heads on both of us.

"Thankyou mumma. Honestly I didn't like anything there." I confessed when we were a little away from them. "I know, even you Aai knows. She was just being formal." We both laughed and moved further.

"So Miss bride, here is your wedding gown, just the way you wanted." I removed the cover from the dummy and Anu gasped. I was looking at her with hopeful eyes, and waited for her to say something.

"It's.. it's so beautiful Teju. I love you. I love you. I love you so so much. Thankyou..." She jumped on me making me lose my balance but I composed myself and held her too.