CHAPTER 21

Karan's POV

I shut my eyes tightly and moved my face to the other side avoiding the sun rays disturbing my sleep. My face fell on some soft surface and I hid my face more into it.

"Sunny. Sunny wake up baby." I heard Teja calling my name but I was too lazy to get up. "Let me sleep laddoo." I said pulling her closer to me if it was even possible.

"Sunny it's already 10 A.M. We need to go home. Wake up." She shook me slightly and I held both of her hands, keeping them under my arm I replied, "Hmm."

"What hmm Sunny? Wake upp!" She screamed in my ear and I groaned. I slowly opened my eyes and saw her furious face. A chuckle escaped my mouth and she narrowed her eyes at me.

"Stop laughing and wake up you idiot." She removed the blanket but took it back immediately. "Hmm hmm. Go on. Get up." I teased and she slapped my shoulder. She hid her face in my chest and I wrapped my hands around her. "Let me go na." She said innocently. "I didn't stop you. You are free to go." I said pushing myself more towards her. 

Suddenly her eyes fell on my chest and she noticed her art work on my body, "Sunny the.se these marks? I'm sorry. Does it hurt?" She asked tracing her nail marks on my chest which she gave me yesterday. "Relax Teja. It doesn't." I said rubbing her cheek and she mouthed a small sorry. 

"Pass me the hoodie." She demanded but I ignored. Making her look at me, I kissed her forehead and said, "Thankyou baby." She frowned and asked, "Why?" 

"For last nigh..." She placed a finger on my lips and said, "Never thank me for loving me Sunny." I smiled and again pulled her closer. "You fine baby?" I asked caressing her hair and she nodded her head. I continued playing with hair for some time and she kept doodling our names on my chest. 

"Aai must be waiting for me Sunny. Lets go." She said and I finally removed my hands from her. "Yes. Everyone must be together. Mom messaged me that she invited everyone for breakfast." I told her. "Oh. Okay." 

I pushed aside the blanket and stood up beside the bed. "Sunnyyyy." She screamed while closing her eyes and I laughed at her. "What? Don't tell me you didn't see me properly last night." I said wrapping a towel around myself and she blushed. "You're becoming really shameless." 

I went close to her, smooched her cheek and said, "I was born shameless baby. And open your eyes now. I look presentable." She very carefully removed her hands, opening her eyes slowly to check whether I was presentable or not. 

"You get ready here, I'll use the other room. We will leave in half an hour." I informed her and went to the adjacent room to freshen up. 

"Sunny I'm ready." She chirped from outside and I went to her. "Let's go." I said grabbing her hand and she rested her head on my arm, circling her both hands around it.

"What will everyone think of us? What did you say to them?" She asked when we were in car and I shook my head at her unnecessary concern.

"I told them the truth." I said casually.
"What! Are you serious? What did you say?" She freaked out making me laugh.

"Ya I told them that it was raining heavily so we won't be able to come home. Why?"

"Oh like that. I thought you told them we were on a date." She said giving me a meek smile.

We reached home and found so many cars parked outside. Giving a questioning look to each other we both moved inside.

"Finally the love birds are here huh." Rohit smirked and I mentally face palmed myself.

Mom asked us to get ready as they were all waiting for us. I was about to climb the stairs when I heard someone, "Hello love birds." My eyes widened in shock. I turned around and ran towards her.