CHAPTER 2

Tejasswi's P.O.V.

"Pra get up. Pra get up yaar you'll get late." I was trying to wake my not so little brother since last one hour. God how can someone sleep for so long.

"Pra you are getting up or not?" I asked him sternly.

"Nope. Let me sleep in peace di. Please." Such a lazy ass he is.

"Fine. Then don't blame me for this."

"For what?"

"This." Before he could say anything further entire bucket of cold water was emptied on him. And I ran for my dear life

"What the fuck." I heard him scream but I  did not stop. I came down in the drawing room where mom-dad were sitting. They smiled watching me but next moment my mom frowned seeing my brother fully drenched. Obviously he is her ladla.

"Tejasswi Prakash stop right there otherwise the consequences won't be good." Pra warned me. As if I'm scared of him.

"Oh my God I'm scared pra." I mocked him.

"What did you do Teja? Just look at him. He is fully drenched. He'll catch cold." And my over caring mother is back.

I turned around to see pra standing just behind me. No. This means trouble. You are so dead Teja. Just run. Run for your dear life.

"Pra you know na I love you?" I started moving backwards and he was moving forward in my direction.

"Yes my dear sister, I do know how much you love me." He said giving me a annoyed smile.

And before I could run he got hold of my hand and started tickling me.

"Ha..haa .. Pra sto..p plea...se .. hahah."
I literally begged him to stop but he didn't.

"No no, you love me na di?"

"Ye...ss I do. But sto.p please. Da..ddd"
And this was my master stroke.
If he is mom's ladla I'm dad's princess.

"Prateek enough. Don't trouble my daughter." My dad warned him. I love you daddy.

"As if your daughter didn't do anything." My mom tried to defend her son but we did not pay any attention.

"Whatever." Me and dad replied together and I winked at dad.

Prateek went to his room to get ready and mom moved to the kitchen. Me and dad were sitting in the drawing room when he asked,

"How's the construction work going on?"

"It's going amazing dad. Only a few things are left, then my fashion house will be all set to rock." I replied to him being excited. It's my dream project. And I'll make it big.

"I'm so proud of you Princess. Keep growing and glowing my child."

"Thanks dad. It's all because of your faith in me and all yours constant support. I just can't thank you three for this. I love you all."

"We love you too." Mom and Prateek's voice came from behind and we all smiled at each other. This is love, my life, my family.

We all set on the breakfast table when suddenly mom asked,
"Teju what did you think about that?"
Oh god not again please. At least not now.

"About what mom?" I tried to act innocent. Note 'tried'. But she's my mother, why do I keep forgetting that.

"You exactly know what I mean baby."
She smiled a little extra.

"Yaa mom. It's just that I don't want to get married. I'm still not stable yet. I want to get the fashion house work done and it's not easy for me mom. To manage everything right now. I did not say I'll not get married, it's just  I need time mom."
I tried to explain her my point of view.

"Dear I completely understand, but we aren't asking you to get married tomorrow, right? Take your time but atleast let me know what you want. Okay?"

Aww my mom is an angel. I so love her. No matter how much she favours Pra sometimes but she loves me more.

"Mom I'm telling you she has a boyfriend. She keeps talking to someone on her phone every night."
What the hell. I so want to slap my brother right now.

"Shut up Prateek. Teja is that okay, whatever I said?"

"Yes mom." I replied glaring at Pra.

"By the way Teja, you seriously don't have any boyfriend?"

"Dadd!!!! You too?" I shook my head in disbelief. My family is crazy man.

"I was just asking dear." He gave me an innocent look and I couldn't say anything further to him.

"I don't have boyfriend, neither I want to make any boyfriend. Get this thing straight guys. Please"

"Then how will you get married. How will I have a control on your things and your room?"

"Dad do you know day before yesterday, you were asking about the how the new car...

"Bye mom, bye dad I'm getting late. See you in the evening. Love you all. And hate you di."
Pra ran after bidding bye to us and we laughed.

"Idiot" dad muttered.

"Okay so princess why don't you meet some guys about whom your mom was talking. Atleast you will get an idea about what you actually want."
Dad suggested me and found it right. I mean I still haven't figured out what do I want!

"That sounds cool dad. I'm pretty okay with it." I said and smiled at both of them.

"Okay guys I'm getting late. Not let me leave." Before going out I turned around and asked my mother,

"Mummaaa! How am I looking?"

"Beautiful, as always!"

"Thankyou. Love you guys! Bye"

"Bye"

I left the house and sat in my car.
After about 20 minutes I reached my office and got busy with my designs.
This is so hectic man. Managing this office and looking after the new fashion house every thing is so tiring.
I sighed.

Suddenly a notification popped on my phone,

'Aai❤️ sent you a picture'

I opened the picture and I was stunned to see the person

Karan Kundrra. The business man Karan Kundrra. Out of all the guys in the world she found him for me?
It's not that I don't like it, still.

He is handsome, hot and what not. Why to waste a chance to meet him?
Okay don't think of me as a desparate bitch, apart from his looks he is famous for his business too. That is one more thing I admire about him.
He is very famous in business world at a very young age.

"So Mr. Kundrra see you soon."

_____________________________________

Hello my lovely readers!

Here is the another update.
I hope you guys are liking the story!

Please let me know. Comment and tell which part you loved the most.

Keep supporting
Thank you

Your Writer
❤️