CHAPTER 14

Tejasswi's POV

We left from Anu's flat to pick Prisha and I received a message from my lovely brother that he will be there too. To be honest I was mad at him. His any damn reason wouldn't justify his actions and so do Prisha's. Sunny asked me not to tell anyone but I'm not like them, I can't keep secrets with my best friends so I already told Anu. She was equally shocked and furious and not forget hurt too.

We reached there and saw them waiting for us at the parking itself. They were having a good time I guess, both were laughing freely on something. Just wait for some time you'll cry. I and Anu already made a plan to make Prisha spill the beans.

Sunny stopped the car near them and they got in. I gave a furious look to him and he gave an innocent one, saying 'what's my fault in all this.' Well he was right. It wasn't his fault. Still I was mad at him.

"Hello everyone. How are you all doing." Pra asked and me and Anu somehow controlled not to give it back to him.

"Oh finally someone bothered to ask. For your information everyone is doing great but don't care about anything, you two...

"Let's get going." Sunny didn't let me complete my sentence. I again glared at him and he raised his eyes asking me stop.

"What's wrong with you." Pra asked poking my shoulder from the backseat like a cute little baby. I smiled at him but soon covered it.

"Nothing. I'm perfectly fine. Why?"

"No you seem different." He said.

"Time change, people change. It's just a matter of fact." I said waving my hand in different directions showing how time and people change. Anu laughed a little and Sunny face palmed himself.

"Something is definitely wrong." He said confidently.

"Really. You got to know. I thought you were too busy with...

"Anu call Rohit and ask where is he? We are almost here. And madam you call your best friend. Shivam. Shiv??"
Karan did not let me complete again. Why the fuck is he trying to cover them up. And who the hell Shivam. Shiv??

"It's Shivin." I corrected him.

"Yaa whatever." He looked annoyed. But why? Chucking the thoughts aside I called him and he told he's waiting inside already.

Soon we all entered the club using the back door. We didn't want to get captured again. Rohit had already booked a private cabin so we reached there and found Rohit and Shivin waiting for us. Everyone greeted each other and settled down. I had only one place left that was between Sunny and Shivin.

We all sat and talked for a while. Everyone was so much worn out from their work and busy lives that this was a much needed break for all of us.

"So Prisha where are you busy these days." Anu asked Prisha and Sunny looked at me. He gave me disbelieving look as he got to know I told her.

"No. No where. Why?" Love the way you lie Prisha.

"No calls. No messages. No meet-ups. What's wrong." I continued further. The boys indulged themselves in some conversation but I could see Pra's entire attention was on us.

"I'm so sorry guys. These days I'm really busy with my work. But I promise it won't happen again." She said and we nodded.

The conversation was normal after that. We didn't want her to stress more so we decided not to drag it further. The boys were getting along well with each other. To my surprise Shivin also looked comfortable with them, that's good actually.