CHAPTER 20

Warning - This chapter contains mature content so read only if you're comfortable.

Tejasswi's POV

"I love you miss Tejasswi Prakash. I freaking love you so very much." His words kept ringing in my ears and my heart was dancing with joy. The intensity in his voice made me feel like butterflies dancing in my stomach. Tears of happiness flowed from my eyes and I tried to form a sentence with my trembling lips, "I..I.." words didn't come out of my mouth but my eyes conveyed everything he wanted to hear. He knew my answer but was waiting for me to confess on my own.

My hand went to the nape of his neck and pulling him closer, I whispered just above his lips, "I love you too Mr. Karan Kundrra. I love you so so so much."

He rested his forehead on mine and cupped my right cheek. Tracing his thumb on my cheek ever so softly he wispered "Say that again."

"I love you." I replied pecking his lips and he smiled in satisfaction. "Again." He said rubbing our noses together and I confessed my love for him again, "I love you."

"I love you more Laddoo." He lifted me up in his arms and twirled me around making me giggle loudly. "No I love you the most Sunny." I said cupping his both cheeks and kissed his forehead making him close his eyes.

He took me to couch placed over there and settled down there with me on his lap. "Sunny." I called him. "Ya baby."

"From where did you get to know, how I wanted my first date to be?" He looked here and there and started rubbing  back of his neck and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Promise me you won't get mad at me." He asked innocently and I got more suspicious. "I don't make blank promises Sunny. Tell me already." I said with a stern tone and he gave a sheepish smile. "Ireadyourdiary."

"What? Say it clearly na." I cried and he gulped. "I.. I read your diary." He said taking my both the hands in his, so that I couldn't hit him. "You jerk! Sunny it's really wrong you know. How can you read someone's diary. It's a very personal thing. I wrote so many things in that. Wait a minute did you read..."

I couldn't continue after feeling his warm lips on mine. Wow! Karan Kundrra came up with the best way to shut his girlfriend's mouth and that is a kiss. But he can't always have his way through me. So I neither respond nor gave entrance to his tongue.

And unaffected with my actions he kept sucking my lips. After having enough of his tortures I parted my lips a little and grabbing the opportunity he shoved his tongue into my mouth, tasting each and every corner of it.

No matter how much did I try to control at the end I was melted by his actions and gave in. I could feel his lips curving up indicating he was smiling in the kiss. My hands were in his hair tugging them gently and his hands continued drawing patterns on my back.

On getting short of oxygen we parted but his lips did not leave my skin. He started dropping feather like kisses on my neck and then moved down further and stopped just above my breasts. I opened my eyes on not feeling him close to me and saw him taking a deep breath.

"Let's have dinner first. You must be hungry." I nodded at him and immediately straightened myself. For a moment I literally forgot we were on a date.

We finished our dinner in silence and some talks here and there. "Let's go for a walk." He said and I made a face. "It's good here. I don't want to go."

"Fine. Such a lazy ass you are." He said making me glare at him. "Shut up." I stood up and started walking towards the railing and he followed.
Resting my hands on it I closed my eyes, feeling the fresh air hitting my face. I felt two hands circling around my waist and his chin resting on my shoulder.