CHAPTER 17

Tejasswi's POV

"Sunny you are wearing this tomorrow and that's final. No more arguments." I said in an annoyed tone.

"Laddoo yaar I'm not wearing this. This colour is so childish and top of that you want to do that twinning thing. No, I'm not doing that." He said like a grumpy kid and I somehow managed to not to smile.

"Sunny you can't even do this much for me baby?" I said with a pout and he narrowed his eyes at me.

"Don't give me those puppy looks, I'm not gonna melt this time. I'm well aware of your tricks by now." He said and I again pouted.

"Sunny please." I pleased again.

"Laddoo yaar. Fine I'll wear it. Give." He cribbed again but at last he agreed. I know my man way too much, he can never say no to me. And me being a shameless brat takes advantage of that, just like Sunny says. He calls me 'lovely little brat' like seriously? Little? From which angle I look little?
Nevermind. What matters is he agreed to wear the same colour tuxedo for tomorrow's event.

"Yayayy!!! You're the bestest." I said kissing his cheek tightly and he again made a bad face.

Suddenly he pulled me closer and rested his both hands on my waist.
"Accha? Why I'm the best?" He asked in a husky voice and damn that sexy voice of my sexy man, it takes me to another world. "Because you always listen to me and..." I couldn't even complete my sentence and he nuzzled his face in neck. "And?" He asked giving me wet kisses over there and making it different for me to stand.

"And I don't know. I only know that you are the best." I said and titled my face a little. And getting the opportunity he moved further. "That's what  I'm asking baby. Why am I the best?" He made me stand on his feet and looked at me intently. "You are best as a person, best as a son, best as a friend, best in business, best in everything." I said honestly.

He kissed the corner of my lips and said leaning more towards me, "You know I'm best in many more things."

"Like." I asked trying to kiss him but he raised his toes making me groan in irritation. "Like.. like I'm good in bed." He said and started walking towards the bed with me still standing on his feet. "Baby the door is open." He glared at me and started moving in the opposite direction to shut the door. He closed it with a thud and I hid my face his chest. "Is that fine now baby." He stressed more on word fine and I giggled. I know how much it irks him when someone disturbs our romance.

"Yes." I said and kissed his heart above his vest. He again took me to the bed and I don't know what happened within a second I was in his arms and in another second he threw me on the bed. And by threw, I actually mean threw. I bounced on the bed once and he chuckled. Before I could get a hold of him, he hovered over me taking my both hands under his not giving me any time to protest.

"Now it's more than fine I guess." He said grinning at me and I moved my lashes down or to be precise I blushed hard. "I just love when you blush and the reason is me." He said kissing my cheek. "You make me blush eve...." Before I could complete my sentence he sealed my lips with his and I was lying like a statue over there.

He pinched my waist making me realise I have to respond. I kissed him with equal energy and we both were lost in our world. I sucked his lower lip and he worked on my upper lip. I opened my mouth giving him the entrance and he shoved his tongue inside. Our tongues fought for dominance but as usual he won at the end. I can never match his pace forget about beating him.

We broke the kiss after being breathless and he pecked my lips few times more making me smile. "You are like a drug to me Laddoo. I can never get enough of you." He said pushing few hair strands behind my ear and I kissed his chin. "You have the same effect on me Sunny." I said genuinely and he sat straight after kissing my cheek again. He gave his hand to me and helped me to stand properly but I again sat on his lap.