CHAPTER 4

Karan's P.O.V

"Kedar keep that in car, no no the red one. Yes that one. Rohit call Meenu and Poonam and ask them if they want to add something in the list. Where is the necklace set. God!! And where the hell is Sunny? Sunny Sunny.."

Yes you guessed it right. This was my hyperactive mother. Mrs. Perfectionist. She needs everything to be perfect. And since morning she is on her toes to make everything perfect.

"Mom I'm right here. And first of all sit down. Take a deep breath. Everything is ready. Why are you getting so worked up?" I made her sit and asked her politely.

"Why wouldn't I Sunny? We are going to meet our soon to be daughter in law and you're saying don't get worked up. What do you expect from me?"

"To calm down. And this is for the nth time I'm telling you, that she is not your daughter in law. I haven't even met her yet. So don't get your hopes high."

"I don't know Sunny. It's just a feeling that she's the one for you."

She said and I smiled at her genuinely. To be very honest even I have some kind of feeling that maybe she's the one. Okay let's not think about it much.

"All set son?" My dad asked me. They're all behaving like I'm going to fight some battle. And they are getting on my nerves now.

"Yes dad all set." And everyone smiled at me.

"Don't be nervous Karan. Just think that you're giving a presentation for a deal." How on this beautiful Earth my best friend can keep his mouth shut.

"Yaa I'll be presenting myself in the deal. Right?" I replied giving him a tight lip smile and everyone laughed.
Evil people. Well to be honest I'm not even a bit nervous. Dude I'm Karan Kundrra. Girls can't resist my charm. She should be nervous not me. I smirked mentally.

"Back to Earth buddy." Rohit whispered in my ear and I was out of my self praising session.

"At what time we will be leaving mom?"

"We have to reach there by 1:00 pm so most probably at 12:15."

"Oh.Cool."

"Come let's have breakfast." Mom said and soon we all gathered on the table.

The bulter served us and we were enjoying our breakfast with small talks. Mostly me and Rohit discussing about business and his love life and mom dad in their own world.

My phone rang suddenly gaining everyone's attention. It was my sister.
I received the call and kept it on speaker.

"Helloo Didu. How are you??"

"Hello Sunny. I'm good. How are you? How's mom dad?"

"I'm also good. Mom is amazing and dad it old." I replied grinning at my father. Mom and Rohit laughed and he glared at me.

"Stop teasing him Karan. Okay so all set? Ready to bring dulhaniya home?"
Not you di atleast not you please. Someone just stop them.

"Yaa absolutely." I replied.

"Karan talk to her properly. Don't scare her with your bossy behaviour which you use on your employees. And give her proper replies. And..

"Di do I look like a 5 year old going to give school interview?"
I whinned and everyone chuckled.

"No I was just knocking some sense in your brain."

Wow just wow this is what my family thinks about me. Do they think that I'm still a 10 year old kid?

"Poonam you are scaring him. My dear saale just chill. And remember you are Karan Kundrra, and nobody can resist your charm." That's my jeej. He knows me in and out. And he is only one making sense right now.