CHAPTER 26

Karan's POV

According to the plan, we gate crashed their party to surprise them but got a shock in return. As soon as we entered inside, my eyes were searching for my girl who was nowhere to be seen. I spotted Prisha, Meenu and Jessica on the dance floor, completely lost in their world, dancing like maniacs.

"Where are Anu and Teju?" Rohit asked scanning the whole place through his detective eyes and ended up looking at me for help.

"How would I know Rohit? Chuck all that, what about the strippers? I can't find anyone except the staff and girls." Again we started looking around for the girls and this time the strippers too.

"Rohit Bhai and jiju, what if Teju and Anu are busy with them. Umm... You know they are soon to get married and...." Prateek spoke taking some steps backwards and me and Rohit gave him an, 'I'll kill you' look.
"For God sake Prateek, keep your thoughts to yourself man."

"But Karan, what if he's right?" Rohit asked in horror and I just wanted to bang my head somewhere. I don't know about these two but I know my girl. No bloody stripper can attract her, maybe that's what I think.

Wait a minute, what if all the girls got her drunk and than... No!!! I can trust Tejasswi and Anu for once but not these two devils.

"Shut up Rohit. I don't think something of that sort would have happened." I tried to convince him rather myself.

"Let's do one thing, let's go inside and ask Meenu." I suggested and they both agreed.

Rohit entered first and Prateek and I followed. "Karan." Rohit nudged my shoulder and pointed his finger in a direction, I followed the direction and found Teju and Anu sitting on a couch, engrossed in some deep conversation. We both let out a sigh of relief and continued walking ahead.

"Hello girls. What's up?" Prateek said folding his arms across his chest and we both were just grinning at them.
I gestured the DJ to stop the music and there was pin drop silence for few seconds. Trust me those expressions on their faces were worth watching. 'Now the fun begins' I thought and was desperately waiting for the drama. 

"Why are you all here? What happened to your boys time? Huh?" Jessica asked smirking at us and I royally ignored her question.

"Ya exactly. What happened to your separate bachelor's party?" Next one came from Meenu and I did the same, ignored her question as well.

My entire attention was on my girl who was busy in shooting daggers at me. I grinned wider looking at her but she continued her glaring session. She started walking towards us with Anu and then I looked at her from top to bottom. My breath hitched for a moment and my jaw dropped. I blinked my eyes for a few times and then composed myself, realising where we were. She looked drop dead gorgeous in that black outfit,  her hair tied in a bun with few strands falling on her face.  

"Sunny!!" Teju snapped her fingers in front of my eyes and I came out of my admiring session.

"What?" I asked in an irritated tone and she narrowed her eyes at me. "Why are you here?" She asked.

"To see you. To party with you all. To spend time with you all. That's it" I replied shrugging my shoulders.

"Really my baby brother?" Meenu asked sarcastically, giving a tight lip smile to me.

"Of course my lovely sister." I replied wrapping an arm around Teju but she removed it immediately making me pout.

"Shut up. I know you guys are here to check whether we have called the strippers or not? Am I right Rohit?" Jessica jumped into the conversation.