CHAPTER 30

Tejasswi's POV

"Sunny you better give me a valid reason for your sudden visit to Delhi. That too for three fucking days?" I yelled on the phone and he chuckled from the other end.

"Baby it's wor..."

"No Sunny. I'm not buying this excuse at all. Do you realise it's valentine's week after two days and you aren't here. It's our first valentine's together Sunny. How can you be so insensitive?" Well I know I was overreacting but I didn't care. He should get his priorities clear. His work can wait but his girlfriend can't, that's it.

"Teju, I'll be there by Monday morning baby. Please try to understand, I need to be here for few days." He tried to explain me calmly but I was determined to not to fall for his pleadings. Everytime he manages to trap with his sweet talks but this time it's not happening Mr. Kundrra.

"Do you know, Anu and Rohit are going for a vacation next week. Prisha and Pra have also made their plans for the entire week. But what is my boyfriend doing? Going out for business meetings. Wow! What an amazing way to celebrate first valentine's together. Isn't it Mr. Kundrra?" I continued my rant and took a sharp turn from the corner and there I committed the biggest blunder. It made a shrill sound and he got to know that I was driving.

"Are you driving Laddoo?" He asked in a low dangerous voice and I gulped. Fuck! 'You are so dead Tejasswi Prakash' I thought.

"Don't change the topic Sunny. Answer me first and...." And before I could complete I heard the call getting disconnected from the other end. I punched the steering wheel lightly and sighed. "Damn it."

"Just wait and watch, let me reach to the office, I'm not letting you go so easily this time." I said looking at the phone and applied the third gear.

I reached to the fashion house and gave the keys to the watchman to park the car. Ignoring all the wishes and smiles, I stormed inside my cabin and called him again but he didn't receive at once. This guy was really getting on my nerves. He knows it very well how to piss me off.

I tried again but he cut the call this time. 'What the hell.' I opened my WhatsApp and started a video call. He picked it up within a second and before I could blast at him, he smiled looking at the screen with a mug in his hand. And once again I was ogling his devilishly handsome face.

He took another sip and said, "Good morning baby. You look hot." He winked at the end and I looked down. I bit my inner cheek to stop myself from smiling and scolded myself, 'No Teja you can't fall for his smile and naughty antics. You have to be angry. Yes angry. Stay angry. This man is all yours, you can ogle him for the rest of your life but right now just stay angry.'

"Hot my foot. Just tell me, what made you go there for three days?" I was raging like a bull and I swear to God, I would've broken his teeth if he was in front of me. Why the hell was he grinning too much?

"Meeting baby. Business meeting. And you know it is important. Just tell me one thing, why would I leave my girlfriend and be here to attend those long, boring meetings. That too on valentine's? Huh?" I know he made sense. I know it was important, still I was mad at him. He didn't tell me before leaving. Who does that? 'Well Sunny does. And he did.' My mind reminded me, which angered me more.

"I know how important the conference and your meetings are Sunny but you could've atleast informed me. But no, you decided to disappear." I pouted looking at him through the screen and he chuckled.

"We met last night laddoo. And I know you well, you wouldn't have allowed me to step out the house, forget about the city." He said rolling his eyes and took another sip of his drink.