CHAPTER 13

Tejasswi's P.O.V

I entered his office building with a bag in my hand carrying our lunch. I wanted to surprise him, so I asked dad wether they both are free or not and he replied positively. Ignoring all the gazes I directly proceeded for his floor.

The moment I got out of the lift, I found that Vishakha standing over there. I faked a smile at her and she did the same. I just don't like her presence around Sunny. She sometimes openly flirts with him and that jerk fiance of mine laughs it off.
I'll break his teeth someday.

'Relax Teja, he's the same guy for whom you prepared and bought this lunch. Calm yourself down.' My mind reminded me and I sighed.

I knocked the door of his cabin but he didn't reply. I tried again but got silence as an answer. I pushed the door and found the cabin empty.

I sighed and moved inside the room which is joint to his cabin. I kept the lunch bag on the table and went to freshen up a little.

After fifteen minutes I heard the door being opened and I understood that it was Karan. I peeped through the room door to look what was he doing.

He entered inside, took out his blazer and hung it on the back of his chair. He sat and rested his head on the table. Aww my baby looked tired.
He literally didn't get time to rest even for a day.

I tiptoed to the back of his chair and started pressing his head slowly. He was startled at first, but after recognising my touch he stayed still. I continued moving my hand in his hair.

"Tired?" I asked him and he nodded his head like a child making me chuckle.

"Come let's have lunch." I said but he didn't reply. I decided to stay like that for a little more time but he wasn't ready to move a bit.

"Sunny get up baby. Sleep after having your lunch." And the next moment I was in his lap. I looked at him and smiled he too returned it immediately but that's not his real smile, it did not reach his eyes. Something is bothering him. I decided to ask him after lunch.

I placed a long kiss on his cheek and he smiled ear to ear this time. Yes that's my Sunny. That's how he smiles.

"Let's have lunch. I'm hungry." He said and I nodded. I brought the bag to his cabin and he again pulled me in his lap. This guy doesn't let's me get down from his lap whenever we are alone.

We both were feeding the food to each other and talking a little in between.

"What's bothering you Sunny?" I couldn't wait for more. So I asked it.

"I'm just a little stressed with all the work pressure Laddoo. I need a break for a day or two." He told me honestly and I rubbed my other hand on the back of his hand. Suddenly an idea popped in my brain.

"Let's plan something for the weekend." I chirped loudly.

"It's already Saturday baby." He said making an annoyed face.

"Okay don't make those faces. I have a plan. Let's go to some club tonight and tomorrow we can plan a picnic or we can go to some amusement park or somewhere else. What say?"

"That's cool. We can do that. Wait, let me call Rohit." He immediately picked out his phone.

"I'll call Anu." I was about to dial her number when he said,

"They are together. They went to her doctor." He said and I nodded. But suddenly he kept the phone a side and asked,

"But how can we go to the club with Anu? I mean in this condition. It won't be good for her or the babies." He showed his worry and I smiled at his concern.