CHAPTER 25

Karan's POV

"Why do you guys want a separate bachelor's party? Why can't we have a cocktail party together?"

"Madam, just for your information it's bachelor's party, which is supposed to organised separately for the bride and the groom."

"But we don't want a separate party, we want to enjoy with you guys."

"Why can't you girls let us be in peace for a single day? I mean why....." And before Pra could complete his sentence a cushion hit his face and he sat straight on the bed. Ya, it was by his one and only girlfriend.

"What do you mean by we don't let you live in peace. Do we torture you? Sunny? Rohit?" Teja asked looking at us in shock.

"We didn't say that, your brother did." I raised my hands in surrender and Rohit shrugged his shoulders.

"You guys are so mean. Girls trust me these two wanted the party to be organised separately, not me." Pra argued again but after his last statement, we didn't think anyone would believe him. My poor brother in law.

"I don't know about anyone but I trust you Prateek, I know these idiots from such a long time to understand their tactics." Meenu came forward and stood in front of us, leaning to wall and folding her hands near her chest.

"That's why you should know that we didn't plan this separate party thing...."

"Shut up Rohit. And tell me why do you guys want a separate party?" She repeated the same question and this time I decided to jump into the conversation, because handling my sister is not everyone's cup of tea.

"And why do you girls want to have a joint party?" I questioned her back, copying her position and she was visibly annoyed.

"I asked the question first Sunny, don't try to play mind games with me. I'm not falling for your cheap tricks." I knew it, why the fuck she knows me so well?

"Meenu it doesn't matters who asked it first, what matters is how....

"Good morning children. What's going on here?" My words left incomplete as the elders joined us.

"Morning dad. Nothing, we were just discussing about the bachelor's party." I told him and took a mug of coffee from the table.

"Oh that's great, even we would love to join you guys." Mom squealed in excitement, making the girls laugh and boys frown.

"Mata ka jagrata hi kar lete hai na phir." I  muttered to myself but to my bad luck Teja heard it. I smiled at her meekly and she nudged my stomach making me hiss.

"Ouch baby it hurts." I said holding her elbow and she glared at me.

"Mumma you can't. You guys are married and this is a bachelor's party." Meenu said and received a look from mom. Thank God I didn't say that.

"So? You guys can arrange a cocktail party so that even we can join you all." Aai supported mumma and we all were just exchanging looks.

"No aai, no oldies aloud." Teja said in a final tone and aai threw a cushion at her.

"Fine. Do whatever you guys want to do. But I am warning you already, if I find anyone of you drunk by tomorrow morning I'll kick you out of wedding. Have fun but do not forget that we have a wedding to attend tomorrow. Is that clear?" Mom gave instructions like a strict teacher and we all nodded our heads in sync saying, "Yes."

"Mom, did di call you?" I asked her and she bit her tongue.

"I'm so sorry Sunny, I forgot to inform you about their late arrival. Actually their flight got delayed due to  weather, so they'll come by midnight." She told me and I nodded.