CHAPTER 37

Karan's POV

"Anu give the phone to Rohit, Please."
I said and the very next second I heard Rohit's voice from the other side, "What happened Sunny?"

"Rohit, Te.. Teju is missing. She left from here in the morning and the.n she went home. Aai told me that she didn't come back after evening. Ro.hit she didn't..." My voice choked badly and I sat down on the couch again, imagining all the negative things that could happen. I couldn't help but let negatively consume my mind.

"Sunny.. Sunny calm down. We will find her. Tell me where are you? I'll be there. Sunny?" He asked politely, understanding my turmoil.

"Beach house." I replied abruptly, completely forgot that nobody knew about this place.

"Huh? Where?" He asked.

"You stay there. I'll be there in an hour." I said and without listening to his reply I ended the call.

I didn't waste a single second further. I grabbed my car keys and rushed outside the house. The watchman opened the gate and soon my car zoomed out of the house.

I think luck was on my favor that day, there wasn't much traffic. The roads were clear which made it easy for my car to catch speed. I continued changing the gears and pressing the accelerator more and more.

My mind lost its calm. All I could see at that moment was Tejasswi. I just wanted her in front of me, in my arms, safe and sound.

"Sunny, if you let me walk away this time, I'm not coming back. It's going to be the end. Do you want..."
No.No. fucking no! She couldn't do that. She couldn't take her words seriously. She couldn't just walk away like that. This was definitely not the end.

I increased the speed, if that was even possible. It usually takes an hour to reach to Rohit's place from the beach house but I covered the distance in less than forty minutes. I saw nothing in front of me, it was just Tejasswi and her words.

I didn't have to go inside as I found Rohit standing on the entrance itself. I got down from the car and reached to him within a blink of an eye. "Rohit, Teju."

"We will find her. Relax. Let's go inside first. Come" I looked at him with unsure eyes. His words didn't calm me a bit. Actually nothing could calm me down except my girl.

"Sunny, let's go." He said and started walking inside and I followed.

I was welcomed by concerned Anu sitting in the living room and she got up immediately as soon as she saw me coming. "I'll get water for you." She was about to go buy I stopped her saying, "No I don't need it. You sit here."

"Did you talk to Aai-baba?" Was her first question.

"No. What should I say to them? That we fought and she ran away?" I asked looking down.

"But Sunny, we need to inform them na. They must be really worried for her." She tried knocking some sense in me.

"But what Anu? What will I say?" I cried in helplessness. They trust me with their daughter and I just couldn't take advantage of that blind faith they have on me. How I would've said to them, that I don't deserve their trust.

"Sunny call them and say, she's with you." Rohit suggested.

"Have you lost it Rohit? How can I lie to them? No, I can't." Definitely I couldn't lie to them. For Christ's sake they are her parents and they deserve to know the truth.

"Sunny will you just listen to me for once. Pra knows that she is missing and he is coming here in few minutes. Even he agreed for this. Understand Sunny, they will be so much tensed."
He explained to me calmly and I realised that he had a point. Why to make them worried unnecessary?