CHAPTER 7

One month later

Tejasswi's P.O.V.

I read the file carefully which was on my table since last two days. I kept on reading it and was fuming in anger by the end.

"You're so dead Mr. Karan Kundrra." I stormed out of my cabin and was on my way to Karan's house.

Prisha stopped me in between and asked,
"Hey Teja where are you going? What happened."

"I'm going to murder someone. Take care of the office I'll be back within a hour or two." Saying this I left from there.

"What does this guy thinks of himself. He'll do whatever he wishes to. Just wait and watch." I called him but again it went unanswered.

I increased the speed and reached his mansion. The watchman opened the door quickly recognising me. I parked the car moved inside.

"Karan. Karan. Where the hell are you Sunny."

"What happened Teja?" Mom came from inside and asked me. Yes I've started calling them mom-dad. And it feels so good. Now I have 4 parents in total.

"Mom where is he?" I asked huffing a little.

"He's in the office dear. And first of all sit down and here, drink some water." She made me sit on the sofa and gave me water. I badly needed that.

"Thanks mom."

"By the way what happened? You look angry."

"Nothing mom. Your son really knows how to piss me off. He just keep doing things according to him." I said and she chuckled.

"Looks like my son is going to get some scolding from his soon to be wife."

" Of course mom, he will get. He deserves it this time." I told her. But my mother in law is too sweet to ask further. She never interrupts in anyone's matter. She just helps everyone if they ask her to. This is one of best qualities of her which is also found in Karan.

"All the best dear. Do whatever you want to do. After all he is your property." She said winking at me and we both laughed.

"Thanks mom. And now I'll take your leave. I'm going to office."

"Sure dear. And Teja drive safely. Don't rush."

"Sure mumma. Bye."

"Bye baby."

I moved out of the mansion and made my way towards the office.

After a drive of good 40 minutes I reached his office. God traffic in Mumbai sucks. I got down from my car after parking it.

I entered the building and everyone was looking at me like they saw a Ghost. What is wrong with these people, don't they have work to do.
Never mind. I reached to receptionist and asked her about Karan

"Excuse me could you please tell me where is Mr. Kundrra's cabin?" I asked her and she smiled and replied,

"Ma'am whom do you want to meet? Mr. Karan Kundrra or Mr. Satpal Kundrra?"

"Mr. Karan Kundrra." I replied.

"22nd floor ma'am." What the hell. His  cabin is on 22nd floor. Great.

"Okay. Thank you."

"Your welcome ma'am." She seemed to be good. Not like other who were giving me looks.

I reached his floor and was looking for his cabin. I was moving forward when a voice stopped me.

"Excuse me. Who are you?"
Wait a minute now who is she. What is she doing on his floor. As far as I remember Karan told me only few people are allowed here.