CHAPTER 6

Tejasswi's P.O.V.

"Teju just calm down yaar. It's okay, there's nothing to cry about it."

"What do you mean by don't cry. Just look what they've written. My whole timeline is full with those shitty comments and posts. And you're saying it's nothing to cry." I yelled at Anu and they both sighed.

What actually happened it the media spotted me and Karan together in the afternoon. And after that there are number of articles about the same. Perks of being famous.

"Famous designer Tejasswi Prakash spotted with the great business tycoon Karan Kundrra. Are they dating?" 

"Karan Kundrra spotted with a new girl and she is none other than Tejasswi Prakash. Is love in the air. Or again its a one night thing."

"Famous designer Tejasswi Prakash and the dashing business man Karan Kundrra spotted outside Lake View Cafe in Mumbai."

"Are they two really in love or she is just another bed warmer for the Business man Karan Kundrra."

"Reports says that Karan Kundrra was also spotted outside her house before few days with Rohit Puri. The duo also follow each other on Instagram."

The last headline really broke me. I know how Indian media is, still it's not easy hear such things about you.
I'm used to of being in headlines but because of my work and success, not this.

"This is what they've written Anu. Just look at this. This is so cheap. I know Karan has been with girls but that doesn't mean they will write this about us." I cried in frustration.

"Teja, Teja please relax baby. Just calm down. Talk to Karan he'll deal with it. Don't stress yourself much please." Dad said and I hugged him tightly.

"I'm sorry dad because of me you've to listen all this."

He broke the hug and said,

"Are you mad Tejasswi? What's your fault in all this dear. It's there work baby and they get paid for the same. And just because of some stupid people will you stop living your life? No right? And we trust you both dear. We have raised our kids quite well and we know our children will never do things which will make us feel ashamed. Okay? So now stop crying and relax."

Dad tried to explain me and it kinda worked. But I don't know why my heart was waiting for one person. I wanted him to be by my side and to tell me everything will be fine. But he wasn't here neither he was receiving anyone's calls. Where are you Karan? I need you right now.

After consoling me a bit mom-dad left the room. Now again it was just me, Prisha and Anu.

"Anu call Rohit and ask him about Karan. Where is he?" Even Prisha was irritated with him now.

"Prishu Rohit is in a meeting. He messaged me that he'll call me as soon as he gets free." My fear started increasing after listening to Anu. I was getting more restless now. Did he just leave me alone? Will he come back?

"It's okay Anu he might be busy somewhere. Let it be, I'm fine." I said and got up from the bed. Just then Pra entered my room. He directly came and sat in front me taking my hand in his and asked,

"You fine Di?" It's very rare he calls me di. But whenever he calls me that,  he is very serious about something.

"Yes Pra I'm fine. Relax." I said and ruffled his hair. After few minutes he too left the room. Prisha tried calling Karan again but his phone was switched off.

"Guys I'll be right back. I want to take a shower." I stood up and was about to go when a voice stopped me, it was a scream rather.

"Tejasswi"