CHAPTER 27

Tejasswi's POV

"Are you serious!! You forgot your sandals which you were supposed to wear today? Girl, do you realise it's your own wedding?" I asked keeping my hands on my head and she looked down nervously.

"Teju I kept them separately in a bag as they were too delicate but I just can't find that bag. Now what will I wear? It's my fucking wedding." She cried sitting on the bed and we all sighed at her.

"Anu I seriously don't understand, why are you girls making an issue for such a small thing? Basically your dress would be cleaning the floor while you walk, so do you think your feet would be visible to people?"

Wow! Mr. Einstein gave another excellent idea and I wished to throw the mug on his face. 'No Teja, he is your husband to be and you can't do that.' My mind reminded me and I chucked the idea of doing that. These boys are really pain in ass sometimes.

"Just shut up Sunny. I don't need your advice at this point of time atleast. And what are you two doing here? I just called Teju right? Kindly get out or I'm calling off the wedding." Fuck! Anu's mood swings are on peak these days, one second she will be all sweet to people and the another second she would be ready to chop their heads. And the wedding chaos and her pregnancy didn't help her either.

"Nobody values my brain or ideas over here. By the way I'm going to look at the arrangements downstairs. Rohit you too get ready and come down as soon as possible." Karan left the room without even sparing a glance at me. I didn't know what did I do? He was behaving weirdly since morning, maybe due to last night's incident. He was avoiding me since morning and was trying his level best to maintain a distance from me. But why? I didn't do anything wrong. I didn't even force him to open up.

"Teju, help me to drape this saree please." Anu said a little loudly and I went to the dressing table to collect the pins and other essentials. Both the mothers wanted to do a small Pooja for their successful married life, so Anu was asked to wear a saree.

I sat on my toes in front of her and started making her wear that. She was standing like a statue, with her on her waist and I chuckled at her position.

"What's wrong between you and Karan? Did you guys fight?" She asked passing me another safety pin and I just nodded.

"We didn't fight. Don't know what's wrong with him since morning? He's avoiding me for no reason." I replied, adjusting her pleats and secured them with a pin.

"Is it after yesterday's game?" She asked and looked at me through mirror and I blinked my eyes and nodded my head simultaneously.

"You know what Anu... Leave all that, I don't want to talk about it right now. It's your big day and let's not ruin it by talking about our sorrows. Let's just enjoy, we have our entire lives for this. And... We are done with your saree too." I said everything in a go and huffed.

"Whatever it is, sort it out soon. I don't want to see your pumpkin like faces in my wedding." She said applying maskara and I laughed at her words.

"Pumpkin like? Seriously Anu?"

"Yes! Just like that. Now tell me am I good to go?" She asked twirling on her place and her expressions told that she was quite pleased with look.

I stood up and asked her to turn around and checked it once again. Being a fashion designer all I seek is perfection in outfits and when they are designed by me, they have to look perfect.

"Yup! You look gorgeous. Rohit is gonna have a tough time today." I winked at her and she smiled.

"Well he is having it since last 14 years. Nothing new." She replied and we both laughed.