Chapter 2: My Troubles & Him

YOONA

We biked towards our secret passage way which leads to the garden.

Today is the day to clean up that messy garden before classes start in the academy. We always do this every Summer, around thrice a week. Because its almost ending, princes and princesses from every planet and kingdom start coming to find their dorms and start arranging their stuffs here.

Meaning, some of these students help us here.

We placed our bikes at the hedge and I observed the surroundings. A thin smile made its way on my face but quickly vanished when I noticed princesses coming towards us.

"Oh your majesties! You're here again." Uncle Sam said to them and we bowed. They curtsied right after.

"It's good to see you here too, Sire. Also to you Yasmin." Princess Tiffany of Floral Kingdom said and smiled at me. I just walked away to avoid any contact and went inside the green house. As soon as I closed the door, I glanced at them and saw their faces form sad smiles.

Its always like that anyway.

"I see you brought company, your highnesses." I heard Uncle Sam said. The window on my right is open so I can clearly hear them talk.

I started to water the plants as they go on to their conversation.

"Yes, we're here to help you again and," Princess Taeyeon of Air Kingdom ushered the two new princesses and of course, with formal greetings.

"Sire, these are the Princesses of Jewel Kingdom. Princess Hyoyeon and Princess Yuri." Princess Jessica of Frost Kingdom introduced them. Before I could even hear any noise after that, I shut the window closed and heaved a deep sigh.

Those 3 royalties tried to befriend me ever since their freshman years. I just told them my name and ignored them afterwards. They also do help me in things and I let them, though I don't make any conversations.

Now that they are in their junior year, they got used to it but I can still see determination in them.

I sighed and continued to water, dig, replace, whatever I do.

I paused when I noticed that I'm in front of a white Carnation, the one mother gave to me before she got ill. I watered it carefully and transferred it to the center of the green house. Its special for me for this is sentimental and one of the things mother left behind.

I checked the time on my watch and saw that it's 10:10 A.M. I stood up and stretched.

"Time to meet bastard." I said in my mind and sighed. I can't believe this.

"I have to go to Tita Lucy's Uncle! Errand day!" I shouted as soon my hands got my bike and started to pedal away. He shouted back a "Take care!" and I'm off.

~~~~~

"I'm here Tita Lucy!" I said when I arrived in her home. Tita Lucy is Uncle Sam's cousin. I'm not that close with her but she's kind and charming, unlike her son.

I see her coming out of her kitchen, a beaming smile on her face.

"Ah, there you are Yasmin. You can just put those flowers on the table." She said and pointed the table beside me. I followed her and placed it on carefully. I brought flowers because she asked for it last week. Its their husband's anniversary and that's why I'm here right now.

Even though people call me an ice princess, I still have manners. Let's just say I don't do it properly. I just follow orders without a smile, cause I don't.