Chapter 16: Hidden Paradise & Introduction

YOONA

"We told you already, WE-JUST-MET-A-MONTH-A-GO. Which part of that sentence do you not understand?" I calmly (but boiling in the inside) told to the remaining 9 dorks (because Prince Kris doesn't seem to be interested) who are still thinking we're on like a date.

I mean, Date? Isn't that the word we say what today is? Like,'the date today is 8-8-20'? Seriously, these kids don't understand.

"We know, Miss Yasmin, we know. But Luhan hasn't said a word 'till now." Prince Chen exclaimed, which made me turn my head to Luhan and widen my eyes at him to tell them what I've been trying to tell them is true. He just freaking avoid my gaze.

"Can't we just drop that topic and let Luhan swim now? He still hasn't done his dare yet," exclaimed Prince Kris. I nodded directly.

"He's right! So, can I leave now?"

"NO!" Princes Baekhyun, Chanyeol, and Chen said at the same time, again. Seriously, I asked them this question for about a hundred times and they still say no.

"I actually came here to rest, your highnesses. But since you're here, not to mention all 12 of you, I think I have to leave so I won't disturb your privacy." I explained to them. We crossed the river now by the way. With the help of Prince Kris' flight powers. I can't still show them my powers.

"We don't mind. Shawn is here to accompany you anyway. We're still going to continue our little game and you could join in. Now," Prince Suho is looking at Prince Kris and he nodded mysteriously but what happened next made my mouth wide open.

"HEY!! PUT ME DOWN!!! THIS IS TOO HIGH!!!" Exclaimed Luhan while he is being raised by Prince Kris above the waterfall. Are they seriously going to do this?

"1, 2, 3, DROOOOOOPP!!"

"AAAAAAAAHH!"

~~~~~

"I want to do that too!"

"You fell so high! I can't believe you're still in one piece!"

"Now, you've proven to us you're manly. Pffffft."

"We should have taken his clothes out first before we fell him."

"You should have thought of that before letting me fall in ice!" Luhan screamed at them, which made them laugh. I just let out a sigh, trying not to join them in their laughing. It's just so because when Prince Kris let go of him, he kept screaming his mommy or sometimes Shawn to help him. When he's halfway nearing the river, he got himself prepared to dive but as soon as he got in the water, he shouted again. His P.A. just made the water cold by 0°.

Now he's freezing wet and his shirt is being warmed by Prince Chanyeol.

Gladly his P.A. or Sir Xiumin brought extras. I didn't see him taking off his shirt cause Kyungsoo and Shawn are busy talking to me about things. And I'm glad they did that.

"Its your turn to give a dare Luhan hyung. Why don't you take revenge?" Prince Kris suggested, which made Luhan smirk and look at the three dorks who are in my right. He then pointed at Prince Baekhyun who is holding on to my arm, just in case. We're not even close with this guy. Tss.

"I dare you to confess to Taeyeon by the end of the week. If you won't, then say goodbye to your video games and say hello to history books." Really? Its as if they're playing like girls here. But Prince Baekhyun loosened his hold on my arm and his mouth is wide open.

"Do you even think I like her?!" Prince Baekhyun shouted back.

"Don't state the obvious Baek." Kai told him. Then he suddenly point to Prince Chanyeol.