Chapter 33: Control

A/N

Dedicated to the newbie wattpader, jelEXO!!!!^__^
Have a wonderful time here in the Wattpad world dear!!! I'm willing to be your guide in case something happens okay?

And I just realized that I made typos in one chapter where Yoona called Shawn Sehun. Xp
So clumsy~ I edited out directly

~~~~~

YOONA

"And we'll start it here!" Tiffany happily exclaimed as the five of us, - me, her, Taeyeon unnie, with Luhan and Shawn- arrive at an open area. Well actually, we're just behind the garden, where it was just grass everywhere and where the lake was located. Tiffany then went in front of us and beamed a smile. "Like the place?"

"Uhm, we're just behind the Academy's garden, Tiffany. Everyone knows this place." I softly told her. Taeyeon placed her hand on my shoulder which made me look at her on my right.

"What she meant was, do you like the ambiance here? Since the academy still haven't made this as a field yet, we'll just do your training here. Besides, everyone are in their dorms now, considering its already almost 5 P.M." She said.

Training. I repeated what she said in my mind as I release a sigh. Yeah, training you see. Right after I was out of the clinic yesterday, Suho suggested that I should be 'trained' in order to control my powers properly. Well, he does have a point though but I'm just not used in releasing my powers and people other than Uncle can watch me.

"So let's begin? The sooner we start, the sooner we finish." Taeyeon unnie then clasped her hands and moved her eyes to Luhan. "You can start first Luhan."

"Okay," Luhan then walked in front of me and gave me a smile. "You see that rock over there?" He then jerked his head to the left, which made me also look and saw a medium-sized rock just laying near the lake. Luhan then raised his hand at it and levitated it. I just stared at how he flew the rock high up in the air then as Luhan clenched his fist, the rock was then separated into little pieces. Those pieces then fell towards the lake. Luhan then looked at me and smile. "Now, you try to do what I just did."

"Okay." I just said and faced myself towards the lake, since the rocks are located there. Like what he did, I levitated another medium-sized rock and let it fly up in the air.

"What the-?" I murmured when the rock suddenly flipped away and landed towards the lake. I didn't even do that. I looked at Luhan just to see him looking at me innocently.

"What? I didn't do that." He said. I just raised my brow at him and decided to shrug it away. I then lift the stone up and was about to crush it to pieces when it flipped away again. My eyes went wide in surprised and glared at Luhan. Yeah, glare. Its obvious it was him flipping the stone.

He just stared at me like nothing happened. Well, its not that something big really happened but my temper is just freaking out of me. And its just great that I'm telling you this in a serious voice. Cause I really want to freak out.

"Luhan, before my temper goes off please stop flicking the stone away." I said in a hushed voice.

"But it really wasn't-"