Chapter 7: Another Friend & A Princess

LUHAN

(Earlier)

"Later Shawn!"

"Later." We then separated our ways. I'm still surprised to see Shawn here in RWA. My Saturday class which is Music just ended and I happen to see Shawn walking with letters in his hand. He is the mailman here anyway.

I was about to go to the boys' dorm when I suddenly remembered my clear book. I checked my bag to see if it was there but it wasn't.

'I must've left it in the Music Room.' I thought. I quickly walked towards there. I saw Miss Margaret at the gate of our dorm so I greeted her on the way.

"Good afternoon Miss." I greeted while bowing.

"To you too, Prince Luhan. Are you going somewhere?" She asked me.

"Back to the academy Miss. I left some stuff there. I have to go now." I told her and walked straight away. Its almost 4:00 and the gates will close in 6:00 so I have to hurry.

I'm now walking towards the Music room when I heard a familiar sound coming from there. I halted near the room and saw it halfway open. I took a sneak peak and saw Yasmin playing the guitar of Chanyeol.

'Does she even know that?' I thought but just shrugged it away. She unexpectedly plays so well, for someone labelled as an Ice princess. What actually bothers me is that,

Why does she look so familiar?

~~~~~

YOONA

"No, don't! I won't hurt you! I'm just curious about you." Said Prince Luhan, preventing me to jump from the window. I was surprised because a PRINCE (excluding Kai) actually stopped me from jumping.

People here in this academy gets surprised and just stand in shock while watching me escape or jump through windows.

This is the first.

"Prince Luhan, I'm sorry for breaking in here. I thought I was just alone." I mumbled the last sentence, hoping he won't hear it.

"Its fine. At least I can get to meet the infamous Ice Princess of SMTown anyway." He told me. I stared at him emotionlessly, thinking that he's somewhat stupid.

"I'm not surprised."

"Of course you aren't."

Then silence filled the room. We are still being quiet, looking everywhere in the room, trying to avoid the gaze from each other. I've never been this awkward to someone who I just knew. I usually just walk away but this time, I'm stuck on my spot.

He suddenly coughed, making me look at him. He started to walk towards the guitar I just played awhile ago.

"So, you play guitar? I didn't know that." He stated. I rolled my eyes secretly, still in thought that he's a prince I should respect.

"I never let anyone know my capabilities, your highness. So I beg you please don't tell anyone about it." I asked him.

"And why, if I may ask?"

"I just don't like anyone knowing me, your highness. Its my privacy to keep, not just my image."

"Okay. The thing is that you're using my friend's guitar." I just looked at him boringly, trying to figure out what the heck we're talking about.